Getting To The Bottom Of It

Second update of the day! You're welcome! 😁

Smut warning

I walked through the doors of Kimi's motor home and found him laying on the couch. "I've been looking for you" I sighed, dropping my folders onto the desk. "I am here" he answered me, with more gloom to his voice then usual. "what's the matter Kimi? You've been acting weird all week." I sighed, dropping down onto the couch beside him. He rolled his head to look at me and sighed. "we've been together almost a year" he said, "that makes you feel this shit?!" I joked. He frowned, "I wanted to take you somewhere amazing for dinner. But its not working out how I want" he pouted. I smiled at his cuteness. "you know me better than that Kim, take me to McDonald's, I'm cool with that" I laughed. He smiled at me and took my hand in his, "I love you Bella."
"I love you too," I whispered back, "and its a good job with the utter crap you gave to Lee at the BBC!" I suddenly snapped at him. "I've had to apologise to her and set something up AGAIN to make it up to her!" I said, he looked at me with his best puppy dog eyes. "won't work on me Raikkonen, I'm immune now remember" I said, getting up off the couch. "get your arse out into the paddock, you're due at the drivers conference in ten minutes." I told him, swatting his arm as I did.

.......

"oh Kimi....oh God.... I'm.... " I let out a rather porn-esque groan as I rode out my orgasm on Kimi, he wasn't far behind either. I panted harshly trying to regain my composure as he held me tight against his body. Our foreheads connected and he was still inside me as he whispered in Finnish like he always seemed to do. We were sitting in the hot tub in our room (yeah it was that swish) after having a good meal provided by room service and then showing our erm, love for each other, here in the tub.

He ran his hands up and down my back as I still straddled him. "Haluan, että sinulla on vauva, Bella" he whispered, brushing my hair behind my ear. My Finnish was coming along, but I wasn't too sure on that one, "in English Raikkonen" I giggled sweetly, enjoying this moment so much. "I want you to have my baby Bella" he almost whispered. My eyes flicked open wide and I sat up, looking at him like a rabbit caught in headlights. "what?" I asked, hoping I'd heard that wrong. His eyes met mine and he could see the fear behind them. His soft expression changing to confusion as he looked back at me. "I... I want to have a family with you Bella" he told me, moving to take my hand. My whole body was tensing up, panic settling into every fibre of my being. "but... I mean.... It's.... We've.... Kimi..." I didn't know what to say. So I pulled away from him and sat at the opposite side of the tub.

......

"I thought that's what you want too?" he asked after what seemed like decades of silence. "well... Um, I guess, it is... But not now." I sighed, every random thought filling my brain. I ran a hand through my wet hair, looking back at him. My heart broke, I knew I was hurting him too. "it's just, I love you. So much. But right now isn't the time. For me at least." I said, not really knowing how to put it. "I'm still young, and well, I'm totally in love with my career too. I'm not ready to give any of that up yet." I said softly, knowing it's not what he'd want to hear. "I see." he said, looking down to the water. "I thought that you'd want children with me." he said, tearing my heart apart that little bit more. I sighed, biting back the tears, "Kimi, I do, eventually, just not for a while I guess. I've not really thought about it. Not since Christmas...." shit.

"Christmas?" he looked to me with a frown. I cringed, way to go Bella. "when we were at your parents, your mum was telling me how desperately you wanted kids, and Jenni wouldn't give you them." I swallowed, feeling incredibly uncomfortable with talking about his ex wife. I looked up at him timidly and the look of anger on his face was intimidating. "she didn't say anything out of turn Kim, she just maybe thought we'd had talks that we clearly haven't" I said, blushing. He stayed quiet. I wasn't sure me saying anything else was going to help the situation right now. I guess he needed time on his own. "I'm sorry" I whispered, a tear falling from my face as I hurriedly climbed out of the tub and wrapped myself in the fluffy white robe and made my way to bed.

Soph, shit has just completely hit the fan. Xxx

You okay?! You want to come to my room? Xxx

I'm okay. Me and Kim aren't. I think we're done. X