Gumi x Rin

A/N another Vocaloid fic whoo.

Rin is  well-known and loved by all her peers. Unlike most popular students, Rin is usually kind to others.
And Gumi? Gumi is just your ever day average student. She can sometimes be unknowingly rude and usually keeps to herself.

Gumi's day started out pretty terribly, As she was opening her locker, (which was dented so much it was jammed and had to be fixed by the janitor) all her textbooks and paper fell out, scattering across the hallway. To make matters worse, everyone was stepping on them which caused them to drift further from Gumi. The green-haired girl was frantically picking up all her supplies when the bell for class rang. She was the only in the hallway except for one stupid.
"Do you need some help?" The girls said with a smile on her face.
"Um... yeah, please."
Once the two girls were done cleaning the mess, the blonde-haired girl turned to Gumi and said, "Do you want a tardy pass?"
"Yes... thank you."
"Here you go, try not to be late again!" Said the mysterious girl with a wink.
"Uh, yeah... Can I, um... what's your name?"
"Rin Kagamine. Kagamine RIn. It's a pleasure to meet you, now if you'll excuse me I need to get to class, you should hurry too." And with that being said, Rin happily skipped off to class.

-Later that day-

The bell rang and school was out. Gumi slung her bag over her shoulder and prepared for a long walk home.
Rin on the other hand was walking with her group of friends when she noticed Gumi by herself.
"Hey guys, I'll see you later. Bye!" Rin met up with Gumi at the crosswalk. Gumi carelessly took off without even looking for cars when she felt a jerk on her collar.
"Hey be careful! That car could've hit you!" Gumi turned around to see Rin standing behind her with a playfully worried look on her face.
"Oh um, thanks..."
"Can I walk with you?"
"Y-yeah sure."
"What's wrong? Do I creep you out?" Rin said as she got at a very uncomfortable distance to Gumi's face. (About 5 centimeters)
"N-no I just, um..."
Rin had a mischievous grin on her face. "What about now?" At this point Rin was in kissing range of Gumi. The green haired girl was blushing like mad.
"You're awfully bashful, aren't you?" Rin said with a small giggle.
"Well this is kind of awkward, you know..."
"Ha! I'm just teasing. I can tell you and I are gonna be best friends!"
"Oh really now?"
"Huh? Y-you don't like me...?" Rin was pretending to cry like a little child.
"Please don't do that..."
"Oh! You should invite me to your place!"
"What? But I just met you."
"So? We're friends, aren't we?"
"I guess, but..."
"So I can come? Great! I'll be over in a little bit, I just need to change at my house. See ya!"
Gumi walked off with a tiny grin on her face. "She's definitely a weird one."