weight insults

1.  Yo mamas so fat that the only letter of the alphabet she knows are "KFC".

2.  Your so fat you have the only car in town that's stretched.

3.  Yo mamma's so fat that when she sat on the walmart all the prices dropped.

4.  Your so fat you have more rolls than a bakery.

5.  Damn how long have you been pregnant for.

6.  Your so fat, you could/should sell shade.

7.  Your so fat, when you take a shower your feet don't get wet.

8.  When you stood on the scale I thought my phone number poped up.

9.  You know why they say that you and PAC-MAN are like brothers? because nether of you can stop eating.

10.  Yo mamma's so fat that not even Dora the explorer can fully explore her.

11.  Yo mamma's so fat that when the door bell rings she wobbles over to the microwave.

12.  I wonder how  many children can fit into that stomach.

13.  Your so fat that your mum couldn't have a natural birth.

14.  You are so fat that when you sit on the toilet it says "A B C D E F G"  get your big fat ass of me.

15.  You're so fat that when you get board of eating donuts you shove 2 up your ass for winter.

16.  You're so fat that when god said let there be light he also said get your big fat ass out the way.

17.  You're so fat that NASA orbits satilights all around you.

18.  You're so fat even bill gates couldn't pay for you to have liposuction.

19.  Your so fat your blood type is ragu.

20.  Yo mamma's so fat that she has to buy 2 tickets to be able to ride the roller coaster

21.  Your so fat that I took a photo of you last Christmas that it's still printing.

22.   You're so fat that if I dropped a bag of Malteses near you it would be like a real life game of hungry hippos.

23.  Yo mamas so fat that the only thing stopping her from going to weight watchers is the door.

24.  Your the reason god created double doors.

25.  Your so fat your belt is the size of the equator.

26 Your so fat you don't need Internet because your all-ready worldwide.

27.  Your so fat that your year book picture had to be taken by a helicopter.