Chapter two

Harry's POV

Makayla gracefully fell into my arms, her body limp, almost as if it were lifeless. Her head pressing up against my chest, I could feel her warm shallow breaths upon my chest. I brushed the hair out of her face, and realized she was beautiful.

"We should get going" Louis said nervously, awaking me from my daydream.

"Take her, and don't ever bring her back." her mother said bluntly.

Quickly we all ushered into our van, makayla's head resting on my lap. Niall turned to me and smirked, making me grin. After forty-five minutes or so, we finally reached home. As soon as I got inside I rested makayla on the couch, tucking a pillow underneath her head.

"Just because she's a sex slave doesn't mean she can't be comfortable" I mumbled quietly to myself. I heard someone walk into the living room.

"When do you think she'll wake up?" I heard zayn ask.

"Hopefully soon" I said with a grin.

Almost as soon as I finished that sentence, I saw her eyelashes flutter open.

Makaylas POV

My eyes opened, and I quickly sat up, confused about where I was.

"Good morning, love" Harry said suddenly with a grin. I immediately realized where I was.

"Do you like your new home?" zayn asked cheekily.

"This will never be my home!" I jumped up and dashed out the door, kneeing Harry in the nuts. As soon as I reached the door I bumped into Niall. SHIT.

"Going somewhere, love?" Niall asked curiously.

"N-no niall!" I sputtered out quickly.

"You lying little slut!" Niall growled deeply. Suddenly, he yanked my wrist, and dragged me back to the living room.