Chapter one

Makayla's POV

"MAKAYLA!!" I heard my mother scream at the top of her lungs.

"WHAT" I yelled back loudly.

Dead silence. Fearing that she'd hit me or scream at me more, I scramble down our wooden staircase. Only to find her grinning smugly at me in a battered old bathrobe.

" I've got a surprise for you!" she said with a smirk.

"What do you mean surprise??" I asked frightened.

"Oh no need to worry! They'll be here in about ten minutes to pick you up!" She said wickedly.

I stood there shocked, not knowing who or why was picking me up. I wanted to cry, but I knew she'd just yell at me again. This can't be happening, I'm only thirteen! Slowly I packed my very few bits of clothing and packed them in a bag. Suddenly, I heard a van pull up in the drive way...must be them, I heard a small knock on the making me cringe.

"Makayla, get your fat ass down here!" my mother shrieks at the top of her lungs.

Slowly I drag my bag down the wooden staircase, only to be greeted by! the one and only, one direction. I stand the confused and immobilized, wondering why would they do this.

"Makayla, these lovely men are buying you as a slave." my mother says bluntly.

"A s-slave??" I stutter out.

"A sex slave be exact, love!" Niall says cheerily.

"Now, where's the money?!" my mom says impatiently.

"Right here, dear." Louis hands my mom a small stack a of bills gingerly.

"Alright, now take the bitch and leave!" she growled snatching the money out of his hand.

" NO!" I screech loudly.

The guys stepped closer to me, Liam extending his hand slowly.

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I cry out loudly. Then Liam turns to the boys and starts whispering softly, he then turns to face me.

"Alright makayla, enough is enough, you can leave the easy way or the hard way." he says harshly, making me back away until I hit the corner of the room. They're slowly surrounding me, as if I were some sort of wild animal that could lash out at any second.

My eyes focus on Liam, who is getting really close rather quickly. Suddenly, Niall and zayn lunge toward me and pin my arms to the wall, I struggle as best as I can, but they're too strong for me to handle. Hot tears start streaming down my face, I begin sobbing, then I notice Liam has a cloth in his hand and is bringing it towards my face. I push my cheek against the wall, trying to avoid the cloth, but its no use. Finally the rag reaches my face, and I struggle.

"Shh...Everythings going to be alright" I hear Harry whisper in my ear, suddenly the world goes dark and my body becomes limp.