Ally (Chapter 2)

This blonde kid was starting to annoy me. Yeah, maybe he was just being nice and maybe the way his eyes sparkled and how he laughs when he's nervous and how he dances with his feet while sitting down. His smile got me stuck like glue and my heart beating faster. Don't even get me started on how he blushes and it has me thinking that this conversation would be timeless. Wait, I was trying to read and he was annoying me. But his hair and, no I couldn't fall for Austin Moon. All I knew is there was no gravity while he was next to me and he's the kind of guy who won't save you, throw you a a parachute. The chain will break, the truth will bend, my heart will fall apart and no one could put it back together again. And the whole year I was stuck with him without parachute, staring into his perfect eyes. Then the bell rang. I missed the whole class. Luckily, I was 12 chapters ahead of everyone so I was done already. I bunched up my stuff and headed out the door when Trish walked by me. I hated her. She was a popular and those people were jerks in general but this one payed extra attention to me.

"Oops," Trish said, knocking my books on the floor, splattering my papers every which way. I knelt down to pick them up and someone started helping me. I went to stand up but the person helping me had the same idea. We bumped heads. I looked up and saw the fresh light blueberry eyes, lined with green strips.

"You dropped these" said Austin handing me a stack. I nodded too shy to make a peep. He smiled sheepishly and laughed which made me fall from even higher. I started out again my checks burning, but Austin stopped me. He turned me around. Austin smiled, "Nice to meet you, Ally Dawson" I smiled back.

I've never known anyone like him before. He could make me smile even if I'd fallen down on the floor. I never laughed so hard until that day. He had a way of making me and him to something different. So I left saying over and over in my head,

Me and you, me and you, me and you