Lucky flower to get a kiss

Roli took the letter in the hand and went to her bed...

She lay down upside down in the bed and rest her chin on the pillow...

She forward her hand with the letter in front of her eyes and opened the letter to read...
Roli: Let me see what he has written today...

*************************************************************************

Hi Roli,

It was amazing...

Yes it was amazing to see you eagerly trying to find my wherabouts in the canteen...

As i said in my yesterday's letter.. I didn't gave half information about the canteen incident...

You know why???

Because like how you mistaken that rude guy as me...

If i might have stopped somewhere in the middle...

You might have mistaken the server as me and taken him left & right...

Yes as expected you didn't mistaken me as server...

But Roli... that poor server gone mad on your interrogation...

In the eagerness of knowing about me.. you forgot..

yes you forgot that it is not practically possible for him to remember everyone's face & every incident...

When i was seeing at the discussion happening with the server who was wondering what to reply you...

I laugh out loud... You know even now when writing this i am laughing...

Seriously not for the sake of making fun at you...

But looking at the condition of the poor server...

By now I know you are also remembering about the conversation with the server and laughing out loud.. Am i right...       (Roli realised.. yes she is laughing at the moment)

Ok leave it.. Anyway... No need for my Roli to ask about me to a server...

When love blossom in your heart... I will be there in front of you...

Not that i will come in front of you introducing myself...

Instead it will be you who might have located me...

Anyway... for now let me tell you about another interesting moment...

My Angel... My Roli was roaming around the building of college with her friend...

When you was walking around...

You saw a beautiful Rose turned to flower from a bud and smiling in the flower pot...

You went near the flower pot...

You exclaimed 'Geetha, look how beautiful this Red Rose is !!!'

Geetha answered 'Yes it is!!! But we cant pick the flower.. It is not allowed'

You expressed 'Yes i know... But i love this flower a lot...'

You went near the flower and placed a beautiful kiss on its petals...

Lucky flower...

Oh Sorry!!! Dont get angry...  (Yes Roli showed angry face to the letter reading Lucky flower as she know what it mean)

In the very moment, i wanted to give you a red rose with the beautiful magical words 'I love you'

Still.. I didn't do that... Not only that day... But even till date i didn't do that...

Anyway though i have not given you a red rose...

Bending to my knees forwarding my hands facing you with words 'I love you'

Today i have given you the rose...

You may wonder where is the rose... No such rose seen by you yet...

Yes i know you might have missed to see that...

You know why...

It was put in the side of the books...

You might have taken out all the books outside searching for any letter from me...

Am i right???   (Roli looked at the table which was holding all her books which she took out like how he said)

So as your have taken out all the books...

The Rose might have fall down in the floor of the bag...

if you check your bag... You will get it...   (Roli rushed towards her bag to check it & yes a red rose was found. She came back to read the letter with the rose on her other hand..)

I know you have found the rose by now and it is in your hands...

Roli, this is token of my love...

I know you didn't love me yet and not interested to accept it as token of my love...

Still also i know you wont throw it to dustbin...

You know why i know this...

When you were unable to torn & throw out the letter given by me...

Then how it is possible for you to throw the beautiful flower which you like...   (Roli was surprised... how he knows i didn't dispose the letters yet)

I know you are surprised how i know about the letter is kept by you safely...

It is just by instrinct about my Roli...

By the way... You know what i wish...

I wish you keep this beautiful red rose on your hair...   (Roli was thinking.. Chance less.. what you thought you give this rose & i keep it in my hair... She put the red rose in the flower vase in the side table...)

I know you wont do that...

Still you didn't put it in the trash and kept it somewhere safe itself is somehow success for me...

And yes.. Before waving Bye for the day...

I want to tell you.. You will get such Red Rose daily...

And i believe.. One day you will keep that red rose in your hair...

Will meet you with another beautiful moment through the pen...

Bye for now...

With Love...Your Love...*******************************************************************************************

Roli was in top of surprise...

How he is able to understand her each & every step which she is doing now...

Roli looked at the rose which she kept in the vase...