"Rendu perum unga appa iuntha oru mathiri ready aarenga avaru Illana oru mathiri ready aarenga. Ungala..."-Amma (u both get ready soon when ur dad is at home and wen he s not u both are getting late)

"Naanga apadi Illa ma. Neenga than apadi nadanthukirenga"- Thara( we are not like that u are behaving like tart Amma.)

"Apadi solludi end chelakutty"-Thisha

"Ithula mattum rendu perum nalla othumaiya irunga. Seri seri! Time aachu rendu perum odunga. Pathu ponga. Tata"-Amma( wen it comes to tease me ur unity is outstanding. Ok ok ! Run! It's already late. Be safe. Tata)

"Bye ma!"- Thisha & Thara

As soon as we reached the bus stop a bus which passes through our school came. We boarded the bus. It was almost time for assembly as we reached school, so we both headed directly to assembly ground. we were engaged in class works the entire day and hence I didn't get chance to talk with him properly. He had gone to meet principal and didn't return till school got over. After reaching home I spent some time with Amma. I told her about the promise I made to pradeep. She is such a loving Amma. None will ever have one like my Amma. She is the best.

Hi :)

So atlast sir got time to chat with me !?

Hey lusu ippo enna aachu? Un Kitta onnu solalamnu vantha ipadi pesura! :( (Hey what happens? I wanted to tell u something important and ur talking like this :(

Vera eppadi pesa solra? Inaiku full day in kooda pesavey illa. And u didn't care to think of me. ( wat else u expect from me? Full day u didn't talk with me and u didn't bother to think of me.)

Oruthan principal room ku poi evening varaikum varalaiye enna aachu nu ketpom nu thonucha unaku? (I didn't return from principal room till evening and u didn't think of asking wat happened thr?)

Hmmm... Sollu enna sonanga ? (hmm... Wat did she tell?)

Next month inter school competition. So she wanted me to get ready of our school team.

Oh! So you will be busy with cultural work.. Are u gonna participate?

You want me to participate?

Of course idiot.

Then you have to help me out.

I will for sure :) now go and take some rest. Catch you later. Going out with Amma.

"Thisha! Why don't you bring pradeep home someday? Your appa is not in home so we need not be afraid of him."

"Amma! Are you serious? What will happen if Appa comes to know?"

"I'll take care of that. Tmrw is Saturday. So ask him to come for lunch. Ask him what he prefer to eat. And don't forget to ask him whether he is a vegan."

"He is not a vegan ma. So you can cook whatever you wish. I think it would be good if you invite him. I'll make a cal to him."

(phone convo)

"Hello pradeep!!"

"Hey wat a surprise!? You have called me!! Is everything ok there?"

"No :( Amma wants to talk with you"

"Hello!"

"Hello Aunty!"

"Pradeep don't be scared. I'm not ur uncle to yell at u. If u r free can u join us for lunch with you dad tmrw at our place?"

"Yeah sure aunty. I'll tell my dad"

"Wait let me give to Thisha"

"You scared me idiot"

"Ha ha!! I needed that. See you tmrw. Tata"

"Bubye"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey all!! hope u enjoyed this chap. nxt chap wil be published in nxt 10 days. it's a promise :)