II

Leo

     It has been 500 years since I became commander, 5 years on earth. I am now referred to as Commander McShizzle. I have grown taller and got bigger. I am no longer that joker from earth, I am the Commander of Chaos' army. As commander I have the same immortality as the Hunters of Artemis. I also have the ability to use charmspeak, and the power is stronger than that of Aphrodite herself. It really does come in handy when spotted in assassination missions.

     Right now, I'm just walking towards my room for a nap, until I see a Commander Door running towards me.

     "Commander McShizzle, Chaos has a mission and wishes to speak to you personally", my second in command, Commander Door said. The way he got his name was weird, yet funny too, on his first mission he knocked out the target and saved us by hiding behind a door and slammed it in the targets face, knocking him out, he also had a common personality, so we couldn't name him after his personality.

   "I'll be on my way then", was what I said.

     "Ahh, Commander, you made it", Chaos said.

     "What mission do I do next? Blow up a planet? Exterminate an ancient race?".

     "None of that for now, you need to go to earth, specifically, Camp-Halfblood".

     "No way am I going back there, they can save themselves".

    " They need the army, Kronos and Gaea are back. You still have friends Leo, just avoid those two and you should be fine. Besides, you wear a cloak and mask, you don't need to reveal yourself unless you want".

    "Beach party after that and it's a deal", I do hope we get a beach party, it's gonna be FUN!

     "Deal", Chaos replied.

     "Yay! I knew you weren't always boring, now Commander Door owes me 50 drachmas!"

     "You may leave", Chaos said, of course, not before sighing due to my reaction.

     "See you then", I said, while walking out the door.

     "Time to inform the rest I guess", I mumble to myself while walking in the hallway. And before I knew it I was standing in front of the main army headquarters, it was a huge castle that was pitch place black, with stars and planets moving around it, it would be nearly impossible to spot at night if not for the stars on it.

     Inside is the lounge room, with a huge dining area next to it, the second, and third floors are the sleeping areas, the fourth floor is the training are and the top floor is a game room.

     Each room has a sphere which when touched accesses your mind and designs the room the way you want it to be.

     The main army consists of around fifty soldiers plus me and Commander Door.

     They were all at the dining are for lunch.

     "Everyone! We have a new mission from Chaos", a few cheers erupted from the crowd.

     "This is not a regular mission, we will be sent to Camp-Halfblood on Earth. Kronos and Gaea are rising again and we have spent the last 500 years preparing for this! We will leave tomorrow morning at 9, pack essentials and bring your cloak and mask. We will need it if you don't want to be revealed". At that final note I ate my lunch and left them to pack while I did the same and spent that last few hours before dinner in the game room.

     The Half-Bloods are in for a big surprise when we arrive the next day.