Chapter 59 - Letters!!

Start from the beginning

I asked them to go to their home because I needed alone time and after so much persuading, Cali agreed to go home. She can be stubborn sometimes, but she loves me so much that she do behave like my mom sometimes. I'll miss her more than anything else.

I had juice and made sandwiche for me because that's the only thing which I can make. After filling my appetite, I waited for Austin. I scrolled down social sites till my doorbell rang. It was six thirty by the morning and I started to feel sleepy again because I hardly slept last night.

I decided to make coffee for myself but before I could even start, my door bell rang and I walked to open the door but my smile fall from my face seeing the person standing at my door. I scowled and he just scratched the back of his head.

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍

"What are you doing here?", I asked crossing my arms.

"Hello to you too", he said.

"After last night do you really think that I'll be in mood to Hello you? Do you want to accuse me more Mr. Rian Louis?", I asked.

"I'm not sorry yet for saying the truth to you and you know that I was right. Or else why would you leave all of us for meeting Austin?", He said but I saw his lips twitching and he had a sly smile on his lips.

I felt a bit embarrassed but still I recovered myself. I just raised my eyebrows and said, "I hope you don't show up at my place to tell me how great you're?".

"Oh, so you agree that I'm great. Thanks", he said and I rolled my eyes.

What's wrong with these bad boys? First Austin and now Rian. They're self obsessed.

"Cut me some slack Rian and tell me what happened?", I asked.

"Your lone boy send me here at this time of morning to give you this and I'm hungry too", he said giving me a white envelope.

"What's this?", I asked and he just welcomed himself inside ignoring my question.

"So what we've for breakfast?", He asked rubbing his hands.

"Coffee maybe", I asked looking at the white letter in my hand and on top was written Happy Girl.

"Cool, I'll make sandwiche for me and you make coffee for me", he said.

"Austin would be waiting for me but", I said shifting on my legs.

Rian smirked and said, "Don't worry he can wait". I don't want to sound desperate so I nodded and had coffee with Rian.

"What's inside the letter?", I asked as it was sealed.

"As if I don't love my life that I'll read it. It's for you to read", he said finishing his coffee and sandwiche.

"I should leave now and you too just read the letter and go to meet Austin", he said and I nodded.

"Thanks", I said.

"You'll get a big reason to thank me soon, so save your thanks", he said with a wink and left.

I immediately​ opened the letter and felt nostalgic all of a sudden looking at the same handwriting. Past memories flooded my mind with bitter sweet memories.