Chapter 59 - Letters!!

Start from the beginning

"How?", I asked.

"Kiss me", he said and my eyes go wide.

"No way. I won't", I said.

"You love kissing me, just agree", he said and I sat on my bed unable to get much energy to fight with him.

"Living in our own Dreamland, ain't we?", I asked.

"As long as you're with me in my Dreamland, I'm ok with it", he said.

"Austin can you hang up? I've to get ready", I said.

"Come to my place, we'll get ready together", he said.

"Ain't you trying to flirt way too much and what's the deal of being so frank?", I asked.

"Because I know you love it", he said.

"No, I don't", I lied.

"Yeah that's why you get so angry few hours back when I didn't received your call", he said and I was speechless. I bite my lower lip out of embarrassment.

"I'm getting late", I said trying to sound normal.

"Don't make me wait too much. You've got thirty minutes", he said and hung up. I hit my head with my mobile.

What's wrong with me? Why am I feeling like a crazy teenager? Austin is making me feel this way. It's strong, way too strong than my one sided crushes.

I picked up my clothes and walked towards the washroom. I placed my clothes on the hanger and then turned around to brush my teeth but only then I noticed myself in the mirror. I had a grin on my face and I tried, trust me I tried not to smile but can you blame me? My stupid heart is going crazy and this smile is just not leaving my face.

I did my work and get ready fast. I had worn a black top and paired it with a white half jacket. I have worn a brown dusky jeans and black boots. Hope he likes it!

And why are you worried about his likes? My mind doubted.

Shut up, you go girl!! My heart motivated me.

Thanks!!

I messaged Austin that I'm ready because I highly doubt I could manage to hear his voice twice in a day. He instead of replying me decided to call me.

I grinned and picked up the call.

"Missed me?", He asked and I can totally see that he's smirking.

"Hello to you too and no I don't miss you", I said rolling my eyes.

"Lier", he said and I just shook my head.

"Ok, now have some breakfast and when your doorbell rang then head out of your house", he said and I agreed.

"I'll be waiting for you", he said making my heart beat with happiness.

"Ok, bye", I said and picked up my purse and my car keys and headed downstairs.

Last night I came late and when I came back home, Cali and Max were still at my home. Seeing me they both hounded me with lots and lots of questions but I just answered them politely because Austin had somehow succeded in calming my senses.