✨.3✨

South side of Chicago
Melia
Inspiration. It's a great thing when you've got it. But when you can't seem to find it, it seems like the worst thing in the world. Lucky for me I've found some, Unlucky for me it's Carl Francis fucking Gallagher and if he found out he was my current inspiration I would never hear the end of it. If your wondering why I would need inspiration at the moment it's because I have an art project due tomorrow. I wish I could not give a rats ass about school like half these kids but I've gotta get an education so I can get the hell out of here. So I can get the hell away from my father actually. But that's besides the point, I've already made my painting of carl I just can't let him see it. He'd laugh and try to flirt with me. That is not something I want, I want him to appreciate it. I want him to realize how much I've come to care about him these last couple of months we've been hanging out. Did I mention it's been months? Oh well. I can't hide it from him he's in the same class as me and I tried to convince him to skip school but he said not without my company. So today is the date of my death. Because I will definitely die after he sees this piece of shit.
South side of Chicago
Carl
she's been avoiding me. I saw her when I walked through the doors of this fucking asshole infested school. As soon as we made eye contact she spun on the heels of her feet and speed walked down the hall. I've been trying to catch up to her all day but she kept making dumb excuses and running away. I don't know what I did wrong, what could I have done wrong? It's finally third period so she's stuck sitting next to me in art class which I think is a waste of time by the way. But she's good at it, she loves it that's the only reason why I started showing up here to begin with. It was her turn to present her project next she was nervous, I can always tell no matter how much she try's an hides it. I find myself really not liking seeing her feeling anything except happy. "Hey you'll be fine" I told her while I grabbed her hand on the desk. "You don't know that" she yanked her hand away from mine. I wanted to ask what was wrong but she stood up very quickly and ripped the tarp off of the painting and showed the whole class.

 I wanted to ask what was wrong but she stood up very quickly and ripped the tarp off of the painting and showed the whole class

I was amazed, speechless. It was beautiful. suddenly I appreciated art a lot more than I ever had before.

An;lmao I'm playing this the real painting but it just looks more like her and carl ii on with the story

I didn't know what to say. Now I understand why she was so nervous and why she was avoiding me. This is stupid, she should know I would never make fun of her for this. She stood there as the class had mixed reactions, some awed and some giggling. But it didn't bother her at all. All she cared about was what I thought, I knew that as she stared at me waiting patiently. I just smiled as big as I could and nodded my head a little to let her know I loved it. She sat back down as the teacher told her how good her work was and how brave she was for getting up there, I agreed of course. I pulled her chair closer to mine when she sat and kissed her on the cheek just to see her get flustered and I was in a really great mood after that. I haven't been this happy in a long time until I met her. At the end of the day I walked her home and there was some guy sitting on her porch. She ran to him and jumped in his arms smiling and laughing. I didn't think I could get jealous so easily but the way I felt when she hugged him proved me wrong. "Who the fuck is that"
That came out kinda wrong, Fuck it. "Relax C this is my brother I told you about" thank god. "Well hello to you too, I'm Kade and you must be carl"
"yea I'm carl sorry about that I was ju-"
"Just worried for a second, maybe even a little jealous" he uttered with a laugh at the end. "I get it, you being my little sisters boyfriend" she spoke up very quickly. "KADE he's not my boyfriend would you shut the fuck up you just got here and your already being a dick" they both laughed together. Something seemed off. "Amelia can we talk for a second inside" Kade asked glancing at me. "Yea I'll be over your house in a little bit C" I nodded and turned to walk home. I didn't like this something felt weird leaving melia with him. I know he's her brother and I don't think her would hurt her either it just doesn't feel right somehow.
South side of Chicago
melia
"Amelia I understand that you are somewhat happy here but-"
"NO! KADE ARE YOU FUCKING DRUNK? IM NOT GOING TO LIVE IN NEW YORK WITH YOU"
" you have to understand Amelia"
"UNDERSTAND WHAT EXACTLY YOU SAID IT YOURSELF IM HAPPY HERE AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO JUST UP AND LEAVE"
"WHAT ABOUT WHEN EVERYTHING GOES TO SHIT? Huh what about when dad comes back from wherever the fuck he's been for the last couple of weeks and finally drags you back from the Gallagher's house and hurts you again. What happens when he leaves you for dead again and I'm not around this time."
"The Gallagher's wouldn't let him. There like my family now. Besides I've been protecting myself against him for this long and now you just wanna pop back up and pretend to save me from him again when you should have been here this whole time. Your only here because you couldn't take your guilt eating away at you anymore, FUCK YOU! Get the hell out of my fucking house you selfish cunt." And he left. He simply and quietly picked up his coat, and left. I knew for sure in that moment more than ever that my own brother actually didn't care what happened to me. He never did, he just always wanted to be seen as a good person so he made a charade of the emotions he should have felt for real. I don't deserve this, I don't deserve to be getting the shit end of life.
-------------------------------------------------->
I have no ideas on what to write and I feel like this was all over the place.🤦🏾‍♀️
Click that star and leave a comment whore.