"What would he like?"

Just a side note my schedule for this will be 1 chapter each week(if I can stick to that) Enjoy :)

Male MC POV: "Finally I'm off of that hell I call work." I thought as I look at the sky relieving a long relaxing sigh. The sun wasn't all the way down, giving out its true colors of orange, yellow, purple, and other colors that make this time of day beautiful. This time of day reminds me of Yoosung a little bit because his short, cute, dyed, blonde hair. I start to imagine the scent of Yoosung and the more I do the more I realize how much I actually miss the cutie. My other thoughts of Yoosungs scent were interrupted by another thought remembering that I should get Yoosung something for our anniversary. " What would he like?" I asked myself wondering whether to buy Yoosung the sequel to LOLOL or to buy him something that came from my heart.

Yoosung's POV: Another hard day at the vet. I stared at the window that revealed the late afternoon sun that was filling in the room with orangish coloring and shadows. As I look at the closed sign and the rest of the place to say bye to an imaginary person, I remember something important. "What should I get for him?" I thought coming up with another question that is filling me up with a little anxiety. "What would he like?" These thoughts are going to haunt me -_-'. 

Male MC POV: I go to my nearest convenient store, looking for something in particular. It's not exactly just for Yoosung techicnally depending on how the situation goes. I go into the convenient store getting what I needed as well as what I didn't need, such as dirty looks from random people. I go up to the counter where an overweight, stubbly chin, man was at the register. I put the one thing I needed to buy on the counter and the man smiled as I looked at him to hurry and tell me what the total was. He gave me a creepy smirk and said under his breath "Ha getting that pussy tonight?" That was when I grabbed what I needed and booked it(I paid for it as well). "Fuuuuuccckkk that was so weird." I thought rethinking of what he said just then. I then had dirty thoughts of Yoosung +-+. Just the thought of Yoosung just showing as little as his collar bone turned me on a lot for some reason. Other thoughts like feeling his hands down there and him with a half lidded eyes giving a seductive look with his legs up to his chest popped into my mind. "Jeez, thanks to that creepy guy at the convenient store I'm having all these weird dirty thoughts =_=." I started driving my way to our house excited to see Yoosung from a long day at work.

Yoosung POV: I ended up buying him flowers and chocolates. I know it sounds super cheesy and I actually admit buying them, but I thought I could do something simple. I don't know I didn't really want to focus on one  particular  thing I just wanted to focus on us and only us. I walked my way to our house super relieved that I could finally see my beautiful boyfriends face again after a very long day at work.

Male MC POV: I take off my light jacket and threw it on the floor. "Ahhhh finally." I sighed feeling a little incomplete. "Where's Yoosung?" I said feeling a little sad over the fact of thinking he took in an extra patient. Those thoughts get interrupted as I hear the door open and close. "IT'S YOOSUNG!" I jumped a little and ran to Yoosung and gave him a hug twirling him in his arms despite the plastic bag he had in his hand. I stand still to give him a normal hug. Yoosung then drops the plastic bag giving me a correct hug. "I missed you so much." We say at the same time. I let go enough to see his face from inches away laughing at the fact we thought the same. Yoosung leaned in giving me a peck on the nose, then on the lips. I missed that feeling of Yoosungs soft, lips on mine, it was so addictive. I pulled him in again, but this time for a kiss. The softest of kisses.    

                                                                             ~swoon~  

We were relocating to our room not paying any attention to the jackets left on the floor. Yoosung gets into bed first. I crawl up to him going up to face sneaking in a kiss on the cheek. Yoosung then puts his hand on my crotch area which in a result makes me jump and get a boner as well. As much as I want to do this I'm going to save it for our anniversary. 

"Wait Yoosung lets not do that right now, okay?" 

"But why?" Yoosung says looking up a little surprised I said no.

"I want to save it for tomorrow." 

"Ohh okay, that's fine. I'm looking forward then." Yoosung leans in a little putting his hand on my hand giving me a kiss. "Then we can just cuddle, right? I've had a hard day." 

"Of course." 

We fall asleep holding each other secretly telling ourselves we'll be together forever. It sound cheesy, but he just makes me think that. I really love him.