Malleus Maleficarum

Start from the beginning

"You okay?" Dean asked Mr. Dutton.

"What the hell is happening to me?" He panicked as I got out of the car, sticking my knife back in my boot.

"Nice Sam." I nudged him. He looked down on me and laughed a little shaking his hand.

"Someone murdered your wife and now they're trying to kill you, that's what's happening." Dean kept trying to talk to him.

"That's impossible! There's no way-"

"Paul, if we hadn't been following you, you'd be a door nail right now. Now who wants you dead?" Dean snapped. Dutton stuttered. "Come on think!"

"There-there's a woman. An affair, a mistake. She was unbalanced, she was black-mailing me. And I put an end to it a week ago." He tried his best to explain through his stuttering.

"What's her name?" Sam asked.

"What could she have to do with-"

"Just tell us her damn name!" I yelled. He looked at me like I was crazy and finally breathed it out along with her address.

The house was cute and suburban. "Just nothing about the way witches live makes sense to me." I shook my head entering behind Sam and Dean. The girl laid on her little 'witch station' with blood all around her, dead.

"That's a curveball." Dean turned to Sam.

"Who cares. She's dead." I scoffed. "Good." I walked over to the table looking around the body. Sam walked up to the table looking under it and pulling out another hex bag. "Shit."

"We have some witch on witch action going on here." Dean clicked his tongue.

"Is that a sexual reference?" I asked Dean as Sam unloaded the hex bag.

"Whatever way you take it, Short." Dean answered. We looked around some more until Dean pulled out his phone. "I'd like to report a dead body. 309 Mayfair Circle. My name? Yeah sure my name is-" He closed the phone.

I laughed. "The right way to report a dead body by Dean Winchester."

"Why are witches gankin' each other?" Dean asked.

"I don't know. But I think we have coven on our hands." Sam sighed.

"Oh wow great even better." I snapped. We left the house long before we heard the sirens. We checked into a motel for the night and I watched paper view while Sam and Dean slept.

"So Elizabeth is one of Amanda's friends from book club?" I asked Sam while I fixed the collar on my shirt.

"Mhm." He responded as he tied his tie.

"And book club might be the coven?" I continued throwing on a black blazer over my white button up shirt.

"It's the best lead we got." Sam finished his tie and put on his jacket. Dean came out of the bathroom all dressed in his suit.

"Oh yeah Ace." He reached in his bag pulling out a fake FBI ID and tossing it to me. My name read L. Skynyrd.

"Really Dean? Lynyrd Skynyrd?" I furrowed my brows.

"Lauren Skynyrd." He corrected. "You're a girl."

"Oh thanks." I rolled my eyes, sticking the ID in my jacket pocket. I fixed my skirt and put on my black flats. "Alright let's go investigate." We drove to Elizabeth's house first where she was gardening outside.

"You must have a green thumb." Sam scared her as we walked up.

"Excuse me?" Elizabeth looked up.