A Very Supernatural Christmas

Start from the beginning

"Salty." I raised my eyebrows, rubbing my lips together.

"Ace stop talking." He sighed leaning on the cart.

"Are you buying burgers?" I tapped my fingers on the cart.

"Yeah, you've ate about twenty this week." He nudged his head for me to push. It would be heavy for a normal person.

"Actually I ate around fifty-four. Which is low for me." We continued through the store. Bobby picked up food and drinks and ten bags of burgers. "So why is Santa giving kids presents, kids are annoying. Wait, why didn't I get any presents as a kid?"

"Because Santa isn't real it's just the parents buying presents and telling their kids it's from Santa." He explained putting a jug of water in the overflowing cart.

"I don't get it. Why would you tell the kids it's from Santa? Giving this imaginary guy all the credit and your kids don't even think to acknowledge you." We got in the long line to the register.

"It used to be a celebration of Jesus's birthday, but now it's just blown out of proportion and all about presents." We moved slightly forward in the line.

"Who's Jesus?" I furrowed my brows together.

"Let's continue this history lesson tomorrow." Bobby loaded stuff onto the conveyer belt. I sighed pulling up a jug of water in one hand and a bag of salt in the other.

"You." I pointed at the cashier. "Opinions on Christmas?"

"I'm Jewish." He responded.

"What?" I raised my right eyebrow. "What's aJewish?" I whispered to Bobby.

"Sh." Bobby slapped my arm paying him. He made me push the cart and carry all the stuff. Bobby leaned on his beaten up truck as I loaded stuff in the back.

"This is child labor." I mumbled throwing the last bag of salt in. "My arms are going to fall off."

"Hello?" Bobby answered the call. He laughed at whoever he was talking to. "Morons." I pulled a pack of beer from the cart holding it on one finger and a jug of water on the other ones.

"Who you talking to?" I asked trying to put the water in the truck. The pack of beer slipped off my finger and on the ground shattering. "Oh my god why!" I screamed.

"Ace stop being an idjit." He moved the phone then went back to talking. "It's not the anti-Claus you're dealing with. And in the reef is probably medosweet you're dealing with." He explained.

"Winchesters?" I asked. He nodded. "Where are they?"

"Sam where is this all going down?" Bobby asked. "Ypsilanti, Michigan." I finished loading things into the truck and grabbed a bag of burgers.

"I'll see you later Bobby." I smiled and moved myself outside of Sam and Dean's motel room in Ypsilanti Michigan.
"Guess who." I knocked. Dean pulled the curtain in the window a little looking at me as he unlocked the door.

"Why am I not surprised." Dean shook his head as I walked in.

"Ding dong bitches you call I come." The corner of my mouth curved up. Sam sat at the computer searching things.

"Didn't really call for you." Sam mumbled.

"Who cares." I rolled my eyes sitting the chair adjacent to Sam. "What are we working on boys?" They explained the case they were working on. Dads getting dragged up the chimney all because of some stupid plant in these wreaths. I suggested we go to this ladies house where she made them and see if she was murderous. And we did.
The house looked peppy and had various decorations I saw in the store with Bobby.