Chapter 23

BELLAS POV:

The thought festered in my head for days. It's all I thought about. Shawn is a perfect guy. He is so nice and sweet and lovely. Hayes is nice and sweet too. But he has broke my heart a few times.

My phone buzzed loudly. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and unlocked it.

1 missed call from Shawn

2 unread text from Shawn

I dialed his number.

_________________

Me: hey Shawn what's up

Shawn: nothing, I'm just really bored. Are you doing anything today?

Me: nope

Shawn: do you think you can meet me at the park in 10? I wanna talk about something.

Me: uh yeah sure, I'll see you there.

Shawn: k, thanks bye

Me: bye

____________

I jumped out of bed and stook on some jeans and a sweater that says "Davidson Day" which was the name of my school. I brushed my teeth and applied some makeup. Concealer and mascara, that's all. I brushed out my hair and put a headband. I bolted out the door.

__________

When I got to the park I looked around to see if I can find shawn. No sight of him. I heard strumming coming from the right. I decided to check it out. As I turned a corner, I realized the boy strumming was Shawn! He was singing too. He was good at it.

Me: "Hey Shawn!"

Shawn: "hey! Here have a seat!" Shawn moved over.

Me: "so whatcha wanted to talk about?

Shawn: "us"

Me: "us?"

Shawn grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers.

Shawn: "bella, I've only known you for a week or so, but I have really big feelings for you, I was wondering...if you think the same about me?"

Me: I nodded my head yes. "Shawn I really like you, a lot"

Shawn had a huge grin on his face.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Shawn asked.

"Of course!" I screamed. He pulled me into a hug. I embraced his scent. He smelled soooo good 😍. But something kept lingering in my mind.

What about Hayes?