Chapter 8

Ciaran's P.O.V.

I woke up next to something warm. Suddenly the previous night flooded back to me. I slept in the same bed as Draco Malfoy. I smiled to myself. I looked up and saw him as he looked at me.
"Hey," he greeted,
"Hi."
"We should get up and go get breakfast. Today you start your training." he told me, I nodded, Kovus was still asleep right next to me, his small hand wrapped around two of my fingers. Draco stood,
"I'm gonna go change, you should too." I nodded, and got out of bed, unwrapping Kovus's hand. I walked over to my wardrobe. I opened it, careful not to make too much noise and wake Kovus up. I pulled out, a black button up shirt, black skinny jeans and emerald green high tops. I quickly pulled on my outfit and looked in the mirror. I smiled, despite my scars and lack of weight, I didn't look all that hideous. You could see pointed ears and fangs, as well as some silver strands of hair mixed in with the black. I called forth my wings. They were pure black with dots of silver on some scales. They had small hooks at the edge of the bone. They must've been around 10 ft long. I heard a knock at my bedroom door, and, after retracting my wings, I opened it to see Draco there, dressed and ready.
"You gonna wake up Kovus?" he asked, I nodded, I quietly walked over to the bed where Kovus was sleeping, and picked him up, into my arms. He stirred, so I leaned down and spoke softly,
"Time to wake up Kovus." I spoke gently, he stirred once more, "Come on Ko, time to wake up." at that he opened his eyes and looked at me sleepily,
"I don't wanna," he complained, still half asleep,
"I know, but I have to go train and it's time for breakfast." he huffed and nodded. I walked back over to Draco,
"You ready Ko?" Draco asked him, Kovus nodded and we walked down to the dining room. When we arrived, we found Father, Mother, Lucius, Narcissa and Delphi all sitting at the table eating. They saw us Mother smiled. We sat down, me next to Mother, Kovus on my lap and Draco on my other side.
"Good morning boys," Lucius greeted, we smiled I poured a glass of orange juice and gave it to Kovus. I placed some fruit and pancakes.
"While you train, Ciaran, why don't Fred and George watch Kovus." I nodded, ate breakfast quickly and after leaving Kovus with the twins for the day, left for the training field.

Sorry it's short, I have been really busy lately so I didn't have as much time to write. But don't worry, next chapter will be longer. I promise.