Chapter 4

*Harry P.O.V.*

"BOYS!" Madie yelled and I ran out and Nathan smirks and ran out the broken window. "Boys come on!" I said and ran as fast as I could after Nathan. I see out of the corner of my eye, Jay going into Starr dorm room. "Niall and Zayn keep running after Nathan. Louis and Liam come with me." I said to them and they all nod. Niall and Zayn keep running after Nathan as Liam, Louis, and I ran to Starr and Madie's dorm. "HEY JAY!" I yelled as we all walk up to him. He turned around and his eye widened when he saw us. "Oh hey guys, what's up?" he said and I glare at him and saw the little vile in his hand. "What's that?" I asked pointing to his hand that had the vile in it. "Oh this, it's nothing." he said and I can tell he's getting nervous. I swoop around him and grab the vile out of his hand with eases as he didn't have a tight grip on it. "Hey, give that back." Jay said as he goes to grab it but I dodge his attempts the grab it. I look at the liquid and it's red. Wait! I know this liquid! It can change you in to anyone you want. "You were gonna change into Madie weren't you?" I asked as I look at him as I'm still dodging his grabs. "W-What no." he said nervously. I smirk and turn towards the forest and throw the closed vile into the forest and Jay ran after it but it was too late. The vile hit a tree and shattered into a million pieces. I see jay get mad as he turns to me and ran towards me and tackled me to the ground. Liam grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and I stood up and punched him in the face. He grunts in pain before Liam let go of him and he drops to the ground and landed on his side. "Should I break his leg so he won't get far?" Liam asked Louis and I and we smirk and nod. Liam grabs Jay's right leg and snapped the bone in his leg. Jay screamed out in pain and Liam let's go of his leg before Jay tried to get up but couldn't because of his leg so he just crawled away from us into the forest. Liam climbed up on the little balcony that Starr and Madie had connected to their dorm room. He look through the glass door. "I'll have to go in to see if she's still asleep, because I can't see their rooms, all I see is their living room area." Liam said and I sigh. "Okay fine you can go in, but make it quick and try not to wake her up." I said and he nods. He opens one of the sliding doors and walks inside. A few moments later he walks out on to the balcony and closes the sliding door. "She's still asleep." he said as he climbed down from it. I smell the air and try to find Madie's smell. "This way." I said and Louis and Liam follow close behind me as I ran towards the smell.

//

We keep running as the smell gets stronger as we see the building. We run inside it and then I smelled a new smell that I know. Niall? I ran down the hallway to a two hallways going different directions. I smell the air and got to the right and I found Niall on the ground! "Niall!" I said and ran over to him as he's laying there. "Hey Harry." he said holding his stomach. Then I saw it, I saw the blood on his hand and shirt! "Oh my god! Niall! What happened?" Louis asked as he come up behind me with Liam following close behind. "They got me with a knife but I'm fine you guys. I told Zayn to keep going and get Madie." he said, his breathing is uneven as he finished the sentence. "Where is Zayn?" I asked. Niall weakly lifted his hand and pointed to the door at the end of the hall. "In there." he said weakly. "Lou, Liam you guys get Niall to Starr so she can treat him. I'll go and find Zayn and Madie, we'll meet up back here, okay?" I asked and they nod. I walk down the hall to the door as they help Niall up and go back to the college dorms to Starr. I look through the little window and saw Zayn on top of Max. I walk in the room and walk over to Zayn and Max. "Hey Harry." Max said. "Can you get Zayn off me?" he asked. "No." I said and Max groans as Zayn punched him in the face. "Where is she?" I asked as I walk over and squat down next to his head as Zayn's sit on top of him. "I'm not telling you." Max said glaring at me. "Oh yeah." I said and punched him in the face. "I'm gonna ask you again and you better answer me correctly or I'll bash your face in. Got it?" I growled and he looks terrified because we both know I'm stronger than him. "Where is she?" I said and he gulps and looked at the door beside a book shelf. "In that room." he said and Zayn knocks him out before he gets off of him so Max didn't stop us from going in. Zayn and I walk over to the door and look through the little window and see Madie tied to a chair with her head down as Tom, Nathan and Siva stood all around her with what looks like knifes in each of their hands. I twist the handle and it won't budge. "It's locked." I sighed before looking around and I see a cement block next to Max's foot. I walk over and pick it up and walk back over to Zayn. "Ready?" I asked as I position the block to hit it against the door knob to break it. "Ready." Zayn said with a nod. "3, 2, 1." I whisper before hitting the door knob with the block like eight times before the knob fell off. Zayn and I walk inside the room. "Sup guys." Zayn said as we walk over to them. "Oh hey Harry, Zayn, what are you guys doing here?" Nathan said. I look over at Madie and I see that she's still looking at the ground but I can see tears on her cheeks, meaning she was crying. I see a knife that has blood on it on the ground next to my foot. I pick it up and run towards Nathan and cut his arm before he could even lift his knife to protect himself. "AHH!" he yelled in pain, dropping his life he had in his hand to hold his arm I just cut. "I told you not to touch her Nathan." I growled as I kick the knife that he dropped back to Zayn before getting closer to him. He holds his arm that I cut and it's bleeding badly. It must be deep. Then I hear the door open and I look over and see Niall perfectly fine, Louis, Liam and Starr. Starr and Madie look at each other. Zayn hands her the knife and she ran over to Madie. Tom and Siva go after her and she swings the knife and it cuts right across their chests. They fall to their knees and go to grab her legs but she dodges their attempts to grab her and ran over to Madie. She untied her and hugs her as Madie's still sitting in the chair. She helps her up and walks Madie and herself over to Niall and Louis as Liam and Zayn step on Tom and Siva to keep them down on the ground and so they won't move either. "Lou, Niall get Madie and Starr out of here and wait outside for us." I said and Niall and Louis nod their heads and walked out of the room helping Madie. I turn back to where Nathan was and he's gone! I turn back to the door and I see him going after them! "Liam, Zayn you two stay here." I said and Liam and Zayn nod at me as they keep Siva and Tom on the ground. I ran after Nathan and I catch up to him and tackle him to the ground. "Get off me Styles!" he said "No you are not getting them Sykes!" I said and Nathan tries to get out from under me but he can't making me smirk. "What hybrid are you again?" I asked. "I'm a Coyote." he said and I smirk down at him. "No wonder you're so weak." I said with a dark chuckle. He glared at me and I hear something or someone fall to the ground in the room where Liam and Zayn are. I get off of Nathan and drag him with me as I walk back to the room. I see Tom and Siva on the ground laying there, in more pain then they already were before. Liam must have broke their legs because their both holding one of them. "You forgot one." I said and pushed Nathan towards Liam. Liam smirks and walked up to Nathan and grabbed his arm and broke the bone like he did with Jay and the others. Nathan screams out in pain. "That's what happened to all your friend and it's not fair for you not to have a broken bone and they do, so know your all matching." Liam said with a smirk.