Chapter 1

*Madie P.O.V.*

I walk down the hallway to the room where the five new hybrids I've been working in and test for about almost two years now. I walk through the door and see my partner and best friend Starr look through the files of the hybrids we have. "Hey Starr." I said as I close the door. "Hey Madie." she said as I walk into the lab where the Hybrid were. I look over and see Louis spazzing. I run out and get water before running over to Louis. I set down the cup to a second as I grab his face and open his mouth before picking up the cup and pouring the water into his mouth. He drinks it before sitting up quickly and start to cough. "Thank you Madie." he said as I sigh in relief "Your welcome." I said and pat his head. "Now go back to sleep." I said and he nodded and lays back down and falls back to sleep as I walk out the door. I see Starr's still looking through their files. I walk over and see their baby pictures on the documents. Awww their look so cute! Then I feel something rubbing on my arm. Starr giggles. "Looks like Niall's up." she said and I look over and see Niall purring as he rubs up again my arm making me giggle. "Morning Niall." I said and scratched his head. "Morning Madie. Morning Starr." Niall said. "What are you guys doing?" he asked as he walks over and looks at the file over Starr's shoulder. "Looking through your guys files." Starr said and he nods. I walk over to the cabinets and look for something for Niall's breakfast. I pick up a fish and I turned around and Niall's right there! I jump and gasp. "Jesus Ni, you scare me." I said and he chuckles. "Oops, sorry Madie." he said. I give him the fish and he ate it right as soon as it lands in his hands as I giggle at him and scratch his head. "Madie come here." Starr said. "Coming." I said and walked over to Starr. "What is it?" I ask "Look at Zayns." Starr says pointing to his document. I pick it up and look through it as she looks through Harry's. I see that one of his things are not there. "Huh, why isn't there?" I ask Starr "I don't know?" she said shrugging her shoulders. I look at Harrys and compare it to Zayns.

Harry killed: _1_ people

Zayn killed: ___ people

"I wonder why furred nothing there?" I mumble to myself. I see Zayn walk out of the rooms that all the boys sleep in. "Hey Zayn?" Starr asked motioning him over here. He walk over and we show him his document and point to the killed people part. He looked at it confused. "Why is it blank?" he asked. "We don't know." I said. "Have you killed anyone?" Starr asked he thinks. "I've killed one person." he said and I nodded my head before writing down 'one' in the blank. I sit down on one of the chairs near by the table. I look at the time and its already 12:30a.m. I see all the guys come out of their room.

--
A/N
Hey, sorry it's a short chapter! :(
~Matt