⚪♠3♠⚪

Zayne.

His mezmerising concerned brown orbs were staring at me intently looking for any injuries.

"Je suis désolé je vous ai dérangé, je vais aller maintenant" I muttered wiping my tears and walking away.

My cheeks were tomatoes now. I was a hybrid between a potato and a tomato right now. But my head was too occupied with questions to think about that.

Why did he save me? Why did he sound like he was going to murder Ryder? What the hell was Ryder thinking? I will murder Ryder?

I literally sound like a main character in every romantic sap movie right now and I hate it.

I walked into the empty dance room and I took off my hoodie and putting on a t-shirt that said; The ocean made me salty.

Everyone started walking in the classroom and changing in to their dance outfits while I akwardly sat there doing what I do best:

Gaping at the floor like it invented pizza.

"Hello Elena" a distant friend of mine, Sapphare sat next to me "Rough day?"

"Worst" I sighed "My luck keeps getting better and better everyday"

"You should dance it off" She suggested tying her hair "You're really good at pole dancing"

"Nah, I'll stick to my creepy clowns and you'll stick to dancing" I said

"It's about to get worse tommorow" Sapphare said

"Like I need more drama in my life" I snorted

"I heard from Pheme that she heard someone tell their friends that she caught a lycan punching Ryder in a secluded hallway and you were crying in the corner" She said

Pheme Irese was the biggest gossiper in our school, she was literally named after the Greek Goddess of Gossip. The hell.

"I hate my life now and forever" I palmed my face when the teacher entered.

***

It was the last day of me wearing the stupid outfits. I sniffed the unusual air. This scent was different. Someone was in my room last night. The windows were wide open when I could've sworn I locked those shut last night.

Someone's more creepy than me.

I took a fast bath and dressed in a white off shoulder shirt, white choker, black high waist shorts and black gladiator sandals.

I looked in the mirror and looked at my complexion. My lips were not chapped and my dull green eyes were shining today and was it just me or was my body getting fatter?

Whatever, screw make-up.

I drove to school and mentally put on my Invisibility Cloak. I avoided everyone I knew.

Chemistry, English Lit, and Math went by pretty fast since I was avoiding everyone. I did a pretty good job at hiding from them.

That was until Lion found me walking around the halls during lunch break. Ha dragged me to our table whereas every student  was looking at me.

"LenLen! I heard the news! Was it true?" Rachelle asked me.

So I told them everything that happened yesterday. EVERYTHING. What's the use of keeping something from your bestfriends if they're smart enough to know that you're hiding something?

"I'm going to murder Ryder" Veronica said

"Ditto" Rachelle growled loudly "I'm going to cut his miniature balls into tiny TINY pieces--" She was steaming mad