What Next?!?!

Gracies Pov

I dont know what to do anymore i dont know which direction to go or what i even have to do next. This decision i make will affect the people in and around my life and not to mention change my life forever. I have been given something i could never imagine something unthinkable to the point it is making me sick.

So i guess i need to explain

So yesturday i got a call from the CFD Chicago Fire Department asking to be a in a teacher response paramedic program. unfortunately this means it creates a whole ranfe of problems... one i have just settled down into a job with Hawthorn a stable and well paying one i might add and to say the least i am invested into an early relationship with Billy.

So i got this letter 2 days ago and i havent had the chance to tell billy and let alone we have our date tonight, i cant decide if i tell him abd get his opinion or leave it and talk to someone else.

For me this is a dream come true something i have dreamed about since i was in high school being on the other side of the globe exploring the world and doing something i love. But in return i am leaving home, leaving friends and family, i am leaving a well established career, and a relationship that has just started.

It is all these thoughts i have had for the last two days. two days of my life full of panic, scared and fear i will never be able to get back.

Anyway i need to set my mind on something else i need to focus on Billy and I's date tonight, now it is this time where i panic to chose what i wear.

A/N

Date Next  Yay!!!

Word Count: 314