Chapter 18- Held captive

Start from the beginning

Murphy made Bellamy putting a barrel under the gallows, and made him untie me. I hugged Bell and cried into his shoulder. Murphy poked me with a gun and we let go. "Stand on it." Murphy told Bellamy. He did as told, and stood on the barrel while Murphy pointed his gun at me, "put it over you head."
"This is insane," Bell tried, "the Grounders could have-" Murphy cut him off by shooting at the floor once more.
"Put it over your head." Bellamy now did what he said, and placed the orange loop around his neck.
"Happy now?"
"You're so brave, aren't you?" Murphy asked sarcastic, "the both of you are. Doing everything for your people. You are oh so disgustingly perfect for each other. Well, I can you one thing; Queenie, I really liked you Bellamy just went for the good screw, you knew that. Making out with you for Truth or Dare as one of the best things that happened to me in a long, long time. But guess what? This dick comes around the corner and knocks me out. Times have changed; I finally figured out you're just another Alpha-Station-bitch. You know, now I gotta hang it to you, Bellamy. You got them all fooled. They actually look up to you. Almost as much as they look up to Clarke.yeah, but we know the truth... don't we? You're a coward. I learned that the day you kicked the crate from beneath me. Isn't that what you said? That you were just giving the people what they wanted, right?"
"I should have stopped them." Bell said.
"Yeah, it's a little late for that now."
"How does this end, Murphy?" I spoke, making both boys look at me, "after you made me kick away the barrel. Do you think people are gonna like you now?"
"I think the Princess is dead," he told us, "and I know the King is about to die and the last thing he'll see s the Queen's dead body, so who's gonna lead the people, huh? Me, that's who  . And, yeah, maybe I have to kill the Grounder-pounder too."

"Ahh." Someone shrieked from underneath the metal floor.
"I'm guessing that's her right now." Murphy said and shot several times at the floor.
"No!" Bell yelled. Murphy stopped, he only had a few bullets left.
"Now, Olivia," he pushed me towards Bellamy, "NOW!" He shot at my feet, I fell to the ground against the barrel. It fell and Bellamy hung. i screamed and tried to help, but I couldn't. I collapsed on my knees myself, a gun against my head.

Murphy was going to shoot me, I felt it. Bellamy as almost dead, and Murphy was ready to pull the tricker, when the Drop Ship door opened. Murphy ran away and climbed up the ladder. I Grabbed a knife of the table, as Jasper lifted Bell. I cut Bell down, and he immediately collapsed on the ground. "I'm so sorry." I kept whispering over and over again, as Bellamy's head laid in my lap and I stroked his black curls.

His breath was uneven, but when it steadied again, he stood up. "Murphy." He shouted, "It's over!" Bellamy tried to open the hatch, it was blocked, "there's only one way out of this for you now." A minute later, we heard a large explosion. Now we were able to open the hatch, but Murphy wasn't there, instead the was a huge hole in the Drop Ship wall. "Say whatever the hell you want," I said, "but this boy has style." We saw Murphy running away into the forest.
"Should we go after him?" Jasper asked as he had joined us.
"No," Bell answered, "the Grounders will take care of Murphy. We're going after Clarke and Finn and Monty. You and Raven ere right," he said towards Jasper, "we don't abandon our own. Two guns, you and me, that's it. Olivia will be in charge while we're gone, okay?" I nodded, "Raven stays to build up defenses. We lost a day because of this, and our gunpowder." Bell wanted to walk away, but I grabbed his wrist. He turned around, "what?" He asked surprised. I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him, not caring if Jasper stood there awkwardly looking around.
"Be careful." I said as I pulled away.
"Long way from whatever the hell we want." Japser said. We smiled to ourselves, but then Miller's voice from over the radio interrupted: "All gunner, we got movement outside the south wall."

As told, all gunners had their guns ready. "Wait!" Miller shouted suddenly, "hold your fire. It's Clarke and Finn! Open the gate." Two delinquents opened the gate and Clarke and Finn ran in.
"Hey, we heard an explosion." Clarke panted, "what happened?"
"Murphy happened." Bell answered.
"Thank god," Jasper said as he hugged Clarke, "where have you been? Where's Monty?"
"Monty's gone?" Clarke asked concerned.
"Clarke, we need to leave," Finn interrupted, "now. All of us do. There s an army of Grounders unlike anything we've ever seen coming for us. We need to pack what we can and run."
"Like hell we do," I snapped, "we knew this was coming."
"We're not prepared." Octavia told us.
"And they're not here yet," Bellamy said, "we still have time to get ready. Besides, where old we go? Where would we be safer then behind these walls?"
"There's an ocean to the east," Finn said, "people there will help us."
"Of course," I said sarcastic, "like they're waiting for a bunch of teenagers."
"You saw Lincoln, Finn?" Octavia ignored me.
"Yeah." Finn breathed.
"You expect us to trust a Grounder?" Bell asked, "this is our home now. We built this from nothing with our bare hands. Our dead are buried behind that wall, in this Ground. Our Ground. The Grounders think they can take that away. They think that because we came from the sky, we don't belong here. But they're yet to realize one very important fact. We are on the Ground now. And that means we are Grounders." The crowd cheered yeah
"Grounders with guns!" A boy shouted.
"Damn right," Bellamy went on, "I say let them come."
"Bellamy's right," Clarke said suddenly, "if we leave, we may never find a place as safe as this. And God knows, in this world... e could be faced with something worse tomorrow. But that doesn't change the simple fact, that if we stay here, we will die tonight. So pack your things. Just take what you can carry. Now." Delinquents started chatting with each other again, and walked away. Probably packing their stuff together.

"Raven!" Someone yelled. Raven came walking into camp. It seemed like her leg hurt, she was pressing it, her hand soaked in blood.
"Raven?" Bellamy shouted as we made our way to the brunette.
"Murphy shot her," Jasper explained.
"Get her into the Drop Ship." Clarke ordered as Finn lifted her.
"Clarke," Bell said, he grabbed the blond's wrist and made her turn around, "leaving here is a mistake."
"The division's been made." Clarke told him.
"Crowds make bad decisions." I stated, choosing Bell's side once more, "ask Murphy."
"Leaders do what they think is right." Bellamy said.
"I am." Clarke told him and walked off towards the Drop Ship. Bellamy and I both sighed deeply at the same time.
"Leaving is bad." I stated.
"We're gonna get killed on our way, wanna bet?" Bell said, a note of sarcasm in his voice.
"It doesn't matter what we do. We're gonna die. Even if we stayed." I wanted to collapse on the ground, but then I felt a familiar pair of lips on mine. It was so perfect; the fog of war coming closer, and the rain slowly drawing near. "I love you," Bellamy said as he pulled back to breath, "I like you ever since we landed, and love you ever since I found out I was jealous when you kissed Murphy."
"I love you too." I breathed and pulled him in again.