Ch :1 The first sight

Hi !! This is my first story on wattpad , I do hope that I will do justice to the story. Thankyou for reading this.
Hope you enjoy !!
Welcome to shadowed..
Love ,
Tiasha.♡

He watched her as she hopped from her car to the coffee shop. He watched her as he always did , from a distance. A distance which drove him from his sanity. He couldn't remember a sight so endearing as hers. In her light brown cardigan and those ripped jeans , she was a sight to behold and cherish.

Whenever he was around her there was warmth , she carried it wherever she went. Her blue eyes sparkled with joy as she watched the man standing few feets away. He watched her hop and stumbled , a habit which he loved. The man wrapped his arms around her and smiled.

That smile seemed to be mocking him , as if saying she was his. His fists clenched at the sight. He sat in the driver s seat and drove away. He didn't know where to go , where she won't haunt her. Her face so beautiful , her smile seemed to light up the universe. He closed his eyes shut and tried to forget her. Then he realised it wasn't possible not in this life.

She had him wrapped around her fingers so tight that wherever she went she carried him with her.
He wanted her , heck he needed her so bad. His need to claim her, aroused him. He smiled remembering his angel. There was nothing he couldn't give her. He wanted to spoil her with everything he had.

She was born to be his. And so she will.

He drove away , with a plan , a plan she wasn't aware of.