What the hell? (Thomas)

Start from the beginning

"WHAT!? REALLY?" He said sarcastically and unamused.

"Yeah. And you owe me a hug and a kiss because you just dissed me when you walked in the door."

"Oh, I am sorry love. I figured if I did that, it would TOTALLY ruin the act."

"Yeah, whatever. Come here." I opened my arms, ready for them to be filled.

He walked over and wrapped his strong, long arms around me. The sent of rain and his cologne  wafted into my nostrils, sending a derpy grin to  my face. Tom squeezed me a bit tighter and lifted me up, running to the living room and throwing me onto the couch.

"Hey, hey, hey!!" I whined for his touch when we lost contact. "What are you doing? I didn't even finish my drink!"

He jumped on top of me and slammed his lips onto mine in one swift motion.

"I'm sorry, my love" he pulled away, breathless.

"You're sorry about what?" I was too, breathless. My brow furrowed in confusion. "What are you sorry about?"

He leaned back a bit, getting more comfortable atop me.

"Well, the way I treated you back there was absolutely awful. I love you so incredibly much, I don't know why I did such a thing. I love you, and I don't think you are stupid. And I don't think I am the boss. And I get to respect you because that is what you deserve. You are incredible and I should not have treated you like th-" I cut off his ramble with a soft, slow kiss.

"Thomas?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah" his face was twisted with sorrow, his eyes sad and guilty.

"You were acting. And I wasn't taking it. You are so amazing and beautiful as a person, that was the reason I was checking if you were alright! Because I know that MY Thomas would never treat me like that."

"I- I know. But I still did. I feel awful. I am sorry, darling." He whispered , leaning in to give my check a soft kiss.

He moved away and looked into my eyes. His fingers softly brushed the straggling hairs away from my face. He stroked my cheek ever so softly, following his hand with his eyes. HIs thumb ran across my lips slowly, studying their every crease. He made his way down my neck, pushing all the hair resting on my shoulders off and onto my back. Caressing the fabric of the jumper I had been wearing, he whispered something very quietly, as if he was in a trance.

"My pretty girl," His beautiful brown eyes found mine as my face turned three shades more red.

"You're so weird" I buried my head into the crook of his neck, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Aw, c'mon. I can see you when you do that," he bent down a bit, whispering into my ear.

"Well that's the point!" giggling slightly, I kissed his skin softly.

"Hmm. I don't like that point."

"I do." He pushed me back with his string arms, widening his eyes, exaggerating the fact that he was staring at me. His face then softened, and he leaned into me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I really feel bad, darling." I huffed in annoyance at his guiltiness.

"There is no reason to!" I whined.

"Hmm. I think there is." He mumbled.

"Hmm. Whatever. I guess you owe me." A smirk found its way to my face and I felt his ear perk up and his eyes shoot open.

"Yes I do!!" He rejoiced slightly and then relaxed.

"you did a wonderful job with your accent." I cooed, lifting up his shirt and running my nails over his back, earning a moan and a shiver of pleasure.

"Thanks, baby." He slurred a bit, not really paying attention to his speech, relishing my touch.

"Mmm, no problem." I shut my eyes and shifted a bit, trying to get comfortable before the man fell asleep.

"But your normal voice is much sexier."

"That isn't true," He was falling asleep, "My moan is the sexiest of all."

"Wow. You are a true idiot. Didn't even skip a beat, didn't ya." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm awesome," he whispered/ slurred.

"Goodnight dear." I kissed his cheek and continued to play with his hair for my own personal fun. I loved his hair. Quite a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I FINALLY UPDATED!! AHH!!! Please request. I am doing a part three to my Sam imagine soon, so don't forget to check that out. Alright. I love you guys. comment and vote.