》》》》

3rd POV

Ray wanted to check up on Morgan. Everyone noticed the change in her the past few days. She's more grouchy, she's more violent, more snappy, she keeps looking around the room like someone's there. But, no one is. Then this incident. She looked like she was in pain, but she tried to put on a brave face and pretend everything is all fine. Ray worried about her, like a good friend he is.

He was about to round the corner when a voice stopped him. "Where are you off to?" Snart asked.

"I'm going to see if Morgan's ok." He responded.

Snart shrugged his shoulders, "Claw's fine."

Ray gave him a disbelieving look, "You think she's fine. Ever since Carter's funeral she's been acting different."

"So has our flying friend."

"That's different. Morgan wasn't close to Carter like Kendra was."

"So like a caring boyfriend, you want to check on her." Snart suggested.

Snart is pretty good at hiding his feelings. Hell, he is one great liar. But, Ray thought he heard something else in Snart's tone. He almost sounded...jealous. Why could a criminal like Snart be jealous if someone else worried about Morgan? Ray wondered.

He shook his head, "Or because like a good friend, I worry about her."

Snart was about to say something when they heard a roar. Ray gave him a wide-eyed look before running to the younger Hale's room. The didn't even knock, they just ran inside.

"Morgan?" Ray called out.

"Claws?" Snart after.

They were met with silence. Ray walked over to the bathroom. His hand slowly went to the knob before he decided to open it. His eyes widen. There she was, Morgan Hale. Her eyes were glowing their amber color as her claws came out. He slowly raised his hands as Snart followed after him, cold gun ready.

Ray thought she was going to attack them, but she did the opposite. She dug her claws in her abdomen and began scratching herself. Blood was pooling out of her wound as she kept scratching. It was then that Ray noticed that she had more marks, but they were healing.

He shook his head out of his shock stake and ran towards her, "Morgan." He tried to pull her claws away from herself. "Morgan, stop!"

Morgan pulled her claws away, only to grab Ray and toss him out of the bathroom. Snart ran towards her, but she grabbed him and tossed him to the other side. Snart collided with the wall before falling into the bathtub. Ray got up and got near, but was met with her claw near his face.

Snart got up and tackled her to the ground, "Stop, Claws!"

Morgan just growled while her fangs were bared before headbutting him. She tossed him to the side before getting up and clawing her stomach again. Ray came from behind her and wrapped his arms around her. Morgan roared before tossing him over. His body collided with the table. Snart pointed his gun at her, ready to shoot, but she kicked it out of his hand. She grabbed him by the throat and glared at him.

"I have to get him out." She sneered. "Leave me alone."

With that she tossed him towards the door. It opened, making Sara duck. Ray tackled Morgan this time and tried to pin her arms. "A little help!" He grunted as he struggled to keep her down. Damn, werewolf strength.

Morgan wrapped her legs around him and threw him off. Sara grabbed two of the broken table legs and ran towards her. She took the first swing, but Morgan ducked. Sara spun the table legs before she tried to hit Morgan. Morgan jumped on the desk and flipped over them. She send a kick to Sara's back before she went down.