Royalty

Bigby's Pov
     My father tells Beast to silence and says "don't worry Mr. Beast he doesn't have to." Then Gren and Woody stand up in a jealous rage saying "Why doesn't Bigby have to bow!? If he doesn't have to then we don't either!!" My father uses his powers to knock them down and freeze them in bowing position and my father responds with "He doesn't have to because he's my son." then wraps his arms around me to pull me into a hug I look at everyone and they look like they're going to faint.

Snow's Pov
     I can't believe this The North Wind is Bigby's father!? I hear everyone say "What!? How?" Then we all hear the North Wind's response "*chuckle* I'm sure all of you know how." I guess I see where Bigby got his witty responses from. Grendel and Woody are still stuck by The North Wind's spell and kindly ask to be freed and he agrees.

Bigby's Pov
      Toad runs up to me and my father yelling "Hey wait just a minute mate if you're his father then does that make him a prince!? My father happily replies "Why yes he is he's Prince of The North Wind and next in line for the throne." Holly and Grendel come up to me with Woody, Snow, Rose Red ,Toad , Boy Blue ,and Beauty and Beast all saying "Why didn't you tell us!?" Rose jokes around with me and my father saying "if I marry him I'll be a princess!" apparently that pissed Snow off I guess she does care. I reply with "sorry I haven't had time to bring it up  with all the cases we've been having lately!" Then my father says "Ms. Rose Red yes you would be a princess, but I doubt you and my son would ever happen." Everyone in the room chuckles especially Snow and Rose stormed out of the room. Boy Blue decides to change the subject *thank the gods* and say "hold on Mr. North Wind you're a god aren't you?" My father replies "yes why?" Boy Blue then says "So...Does that make Bigby a god?" My father then says "yes, but Gaffer's mother was mortal so he's a demigod" ( I actually did a lot of researching about the North Wind for this a.k.a I have no life XD ). Everyone gives me weird looks and says "wait who's Gaffer?" I respond with "That's my real name guys sorry it took me so long to tell you." Then Snow speaks up saying "Wait where'd you get the name Bigby then?" I say "My brothers gave me that a nickname for Big and Bad when I was little, ironic huh?" Snow then asks "is it still ok for us to call you "Bigby"? I say "of course" My father then says "I dont know why you took that name after all they ever did to you was insult you and abuse you, they don't deserve the remeberance you're giving them!" Everyone starts giving me soft looks of sadness I tell them "Guys don't feel sorry for me I don't want to see any of you sad because of me." Beast puts his hand on my shoulder to make me feel better, it kinda works. Suddenly, Beauty out of curiosity asks my dad "Wait what happened to Bigby's mother?" The room went quiet.

★I hope you guys/gals like this chapter sorry for another cliffhanger, I hate being busy with school (T⌓T). But I'll try to update as soon as I can ok? So bye for now! ( ´ ▽ ' )ノ★