Porn? (Part 4)

She does the cutest little things. The cutest by far was falling asleep on my shoulder. I tried to nudge her awake, but apparently the lack of sleep from two nights ago was still killing her. My phone vibrated; Mark asking me where I was. Rather than face his barrage of questions about my "feelings" I decided it would be better to go home immediately. I picked up y/n and carried her to her room. In her sleep, she lightly hung her arms around my neck and muttered something about a noble moose. My laughs weren't easily suppressed.

I carefully set her down on her bed and tucked her in. It wasn't an easy endeavor since her comforters and blankets were thrown everywhere, including the floor, her desk chair, and even one hanging from her closet door. After a little bit, she was more or less tucked in. I quietly closed her door and left her apartment, making sure that her front door was locked. I knew that in the last place she lived she had gotten robbed and always made sure her door was locked so it didn't happen again.

My car was parked a few blocks over, so I had a little walk. To my surprise (and hers), I ran into a fan on the sidewalk. We took a few selfies, she squealed a little bit, gave me a cute piece of hand drawn fanart, told me how big of a fan she was, then we were both on our way. Without my knowledge, a goofy looking smile spread over my features the whole drive home. I loved meeting fans; it reminded me that I was doing something many people enjoyed.

Mark was standing out on the porch when I arrived home. He looked like a very angry parent, with his fluffy bathrobe on over his pajamas, a pair of bunny slippers, and Chica sitting next to him. It brought me back to the high school years, when I'd come back after curfew and get caught. Mark narrowed his eyes as he took a sip from his mug. I pulled up to the curb and parked. I approached Mark with my eyebrows raised.

"What? Did I stay out too late?"

"No," he said in a quizzical tone, "but no one takes that long to get ice cream. You were gone for hours."

"Lots of ice cream." He took another sip.

"Almost too much."

"Nah. There's never too much ice cream." I said as I pushed past him to get inside. He closed the door behind us and followed me upstairs. I sat down on my bed, and Mark leaned on my doorframe.

"Were there any girls there?"

"Uh, no." I said a little too quickly.

"Ethan Nestor, don't lie."

"Okay, mom. Maybe there was."

"Was it y/n." He asked while suppressing a giggle.

"Mark."

"Oh my god it totally was! Did you two kiss?"

"Mark!"

"Just a question!"

"No, no we did not."

"Too bad. While you were gone I found a bunch of fanart and fanfiction shipping you guys. The fandom has really taken a liking."

"Seriously?"

"What?"

"You searched it?"

"No! I was tagged in a bunch after you guys posted your collab."

"What?!"

"Yeah! Your fandom is crazy." He broke out into a fit of laughter. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened my twitter. Everything I had been tagged in today was something relating to our relationship.

"Fucking hell!" I said in a high pitched voice, a small voice crack in the middle. "And Mark, you tagged me in this one!"

"I thought it was very accurate."