Life with God

A life without Christ is a life full of crisis, Jesus Christ is our all in all. He is our advocate, a pleasant help in times of trouble, a true friend, and a great teacher. Comfort zone in christ, Wow! What a pleasant place to be. Christ takes over, and the lines fall unto us in pleasant places. Mercies, Favours, Grace, Excellence, Glory, and Help would be some of the things we enjoy in Christ.

                         "Let go, and let Christ take over. Release and enjoy"

There are two people to respect after God, and they are our parents and our teachers.  

Education is all round development, self lessons are impossible.We need people to help us, people to teach us, people to direct us, people to instruct us. Never wash down another person's personality for we are all wonderfully and fearfully made. Man is important, do not chase your helpers of destiny away. God would not come down from heaven to help us, but He uses the instrumentality of men. We might not be a good judge of character, never the less ask God for directions and wisdom for understanding, and toleration would come upon us.

                               "Be patient, for God's time is the best"

When life throws you a tough situation, show life determination. But, remember that there is nothing         like a tough situation, only people grow weary about situations. Self realisation and self determination are two very important principles when facing life. Realise that God made you, that He has a plan and purpose for your life. God disposes but He does not do evil, therefore face life with confidence knowing fully well that for every rise and fall, God has a reason. Do not be intimidated, and always remember that "the fear of failing is the beginning of failure". Determine within yourself to show the world the best that God has deposited into you. Let the world see you and see God's Glory shinning radiantly upon your life and destiny. Remember that at the end of the day, you are not doing it for them, but to fulfill God's plan and purpose for your life and destiny. Slowly but surely you would get to that point of fulfilment in your life.

                           "Come out of your shell. Don't be hidden, be found".

Look at the glass half full not half empty. Never grow hopeless about your situation for there is nothing like an hopeless situation. Look unto God who is the pillar of our strength. He has not forgotten you in that situation, it is not just time for your liftment. Don't be in a hurry for your liftment for if you hurriedly climb up a ladder, the base would loose balance and all would come crumbling down to the ground. Dilligence is the principal key to success, but without God it is immpossible to succeed. Integrity is the soul of a bussiness, but without God's direction it has no life. Hot headed people learn from experience, but with patience and God's control, the lines would fall unto us in pleasant places.

                     Be generous and give out generously

                    Do not hold back stingyly and never be a miser. Remember that whatever goes around

                       comes around".

Remember:

                                "Christ is the best director, let Him take over and enjoy the goodness."

                                "Seeing man with God's eyes is a blessing, never underestimate any man."

                                 "Realise yourself and determine within yourself to make it, then face it with 

                                    boldness."

                                 Be patient and wait for God's right time for your liftment."