Meeting our opposites (One Piece)

With steady waves and the calming breeze from the wind, carrying the scent of the salty sea. Only one ship present on sight setting sail across the new world. The day had clear skies with the suns rays beating down on all crew members.

"Nami-swan~!. Robin Chwan~!". The blonde male called, gracing his steps out from the kitchen, his hand held high above his head with a waiters tray. He elegantly placed down cooling refreshments, for the ladies.

The two sunbeds taken occupied. Laid on the right, relaxed on her front, with a multi-coloured rainbow bikini. Her hair tied into a loose bun. Was none other than Nami. As for the other, who sat with a leg folded over the other and a book she read sincere. The dignified woman wore a violet sun top added with denim shorts, and shades supplied over her eyes. Robin.

"Your drinks mi'ladys" A charming smile drawn on his lips.

"Thank you, Sanji-kun". Nami replied sitting up on the sun bed, she smiled to the cook reaching for a cool glass.

"Arigato~" Robin thanked appreciatively. Marking her book she placed aside on the table.

Both taking a sip, cherished a hand beside their cheek "oishii" (Delicious) complimented in unison. Face's filled content.

Moments after, Sanji lost all his cool, swooning other the boths beauty. Eyes shaped out as hearts. "Ahaha~ welcome~! I'll go prepare snacks for you both right away~!" he concluded with joy.

"sheesh..." Another sighed from afar "Baka" With his only good eye peering open, he aimed his words at the cook. Who napped  against the ships pillar. 

"nani?" the cook spun around, a curled brow twitching with annoyance. "what did you say bastard?".

 "Ha-h?" His eye narrowed sharply. "Nothing much. Shitty-cook" he scoffed.

With an impetuous decision, Sanji hurled the waiters tray directly at Zoro. It came flying at his head like a thrisby but with furious speed and added force.

"Shit!!" The swordsman ducked his head escaping the attack.

Flying past him, the tray skimmed past Usopps nose, almost taking it off. The tray wedged itself deep into the ships banister.Usopp fell back stunned from the sudden surprise, his arms raised in the air as they twitched.

"Usopp!" Chopper shrieked.

"A-am i dead?" the sniper muttered struggling with his words.

Chopper supported his head, slapping at his cheek with his hooves "Your just in shock" he reassured.

After their moment, both shocked with fright. They sweat dropped looking across the deck to Sanji "OI!!!" they shouted. 

Zoro looked back in surprise then turned facing the culprit "YOU TRYING TO TAKE MY HEAD OFF?!".

"tch. I missed" Sanji sneered.

"missed....?" Zoro face palmed the floor, picking himself back up. The both went at it clashing at one another.

"Yohohoho" Brook laughed at the pair, standing by the side of the woman as he witnessed everything.

Else where the captain to this crew was perched high above on the thousand sunnys head. Staring off to the distance, feeling restless with no adventure taken place, he laid flat onto his back his gaze flicked up into the clear sky. his vision only filled with blue, no cloud no nothing, as if it was a canvas only painted in one color......"bored...." He grumbled monotonous.