Meeting the People in Class F

~~The Next Day~~

Arisa's Pov

"[Into of Crossing Field by LiSa]"

I woke to the tune of my favorite anime, Sword Art Online.

"~♪Mitomete ta Okubyou na kako Wakaranai Mama ni. Kowagatte ta ushiro no jibun ga gejitsu ima ni.♪~"  I let LiSa sing a few lines before silencing my alarm.

Then I silently prayed to God, took a shower, and wore my uniform. I grabbed my sling bag and put my cellphone, headphones, and wallet in it. I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Ohayou gozaimasu Okaa-san, Otou-san."

(Good morning Mother, Father.)

I smiled at them.

"Ready for a new day in school?" My father, or Papa, asked.

"Oh sure I am. ^_^" I replied.

I then ate breakfast. While eating, my two brothers came down from their room. Maiko, is in Class-1D in Fumizuki Academy. While Jurei is in the Middle School of Fumizuki Academy.

"Morning 'te." Maiko and Jurei greeted me.

[Ate (Ah-te)- is big sister in Filipino]

"Good morning din." I said back.

(Good morning too.)

Then I heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" I said. I opened the door and there I saw Aiko.

"Ohayou, Arisa-chan!" She cheerfully said. "Let's go to school together!" She said.

"Uhh, sure. I'll just inform my patents." I smiled back.

"Ma, Pa! Mauna na ako! Kasabay ko po yung classmate ko."  I told them.

(Mom, Dad! I'll go first! I'm going with my classmate.)

"Okay, good-bye!" They said.

"First one to go to school, wins! And the loser will treat her a crepe at the new crepe shop!" Aiko said.

"You bet I will!" I laughed. We raced and guess what, she won! ;-;

--At the Academy--

"Haha, I win!" She panted. "Hmp!" I puffed my right cheek.

"Just because you're good in P.E. and Health..." I pouted.

"But, no worries. Since you're new here, I'll treat you instead. And let's bring Shouko and Yuuko!"

"Yay! Thank you Aiko! Yes, let's bring them along!" I hugged her.

"Let's go to class..." She said.

"Ok."

--Time Skip--

"Hey, Arisa!" Yuuko exclaimed. "Have you heard? Class F is declaring war on Class E! When it's just the beginning of classes!"

"Huh? What 'war' do you mean?" I asked.

"The Exam Summoning Battle or ESB is a system that summons beings or Shoukanjuus. Shoukanjuus are our avatars in an ESB field. The Shoukanjuus get attack power from the last test we took, meaning the Placement test. A teacher is needed to activate the ESB field, and the subject he or she hones will be the subject of the field." Yuuko explained.

"Ahhh, I think I get it. Arigato! ^_^ That sounds fun! I'm so grateful to be enrolled here. :3" I said. Then Shouko-hime, I-I mean Shouko approached us. XD

"Yuuko, I saw Yuuji talking to a pink-haired girl in his class." She sighed. "I want you to declare war on them when they finished."

"Copy, class rep. Arisa, wanna come and see Class F's garbage?" Yuuko said and I gasped.

"Uhhhh, sure. But don't you think calling Class F 'garbage' too harsh? I mean there might be something special about them....."

"Hmmm, have it your way. Come on let's go." She said and we went outside the gorgeous classroom-- which doesn't even look like a classroom--. We arrived at a classroom which windows were somewhat dusty and their sign is broken in half and an 'E' is covered by an 'F' neatly scribbled on paper.

I think the ESB has ended...

Yuuko opened the door and said, "Is it settled now?" Yuuko said seriously. I saw a red haired guy, a blue haired guy, a brown haired guy, somebody who looks like Yuuko, a pink haired lady and a maroon haired lady.

"Why are you dressed like that, Hideyoshi? And who is that person you're with?" A guy with brown asked.

Hideyoshi? Now who is that person? This is Yuuko I'm with. I thought.

"Oh I see! You've finally awakened to your true self, right!? ^_^" He exclaimed. I facepalmed, this guy couldn't know more, right?!

"Akihisa, I'm right here." A guy who exactly-- like, really-- looks like Yuuko, said to the guy called 'Akihisa'.

"What?! Two Hideyoshis?! O_O" 'Akihisa' again cried.

Ohhh, I get it! They're twins! ^____^ Awww, that's so cool! I always wish to have an identical twin myself :3 and that 'Hideyoshi' is so cute. But wait.

I stared at 'Hideyoshi'. Hmmm, flat-chested and a boy uniform? My eyes widened. "Super cool! Identical fraternal twins! Awesome! ^___^" I blurted out.

Process...

.

.

.

Wait, whut!!!??? I blushed then poker faced. Oh no! I said something unnecessary again... ;-; Hideyoshi chuckled. Kawaii~!

"That's my older sister. And yes, you're quite correct... your name?"

"Ah, I'm Arisa Hidari..."

"Hideyoshi is my little twin brother. Yes, we are fraternal and is quite a miracle that we look identical."

"I'm Yuuko Kinoshita, an ambassador from Year 2, Class  A. We, Class A, hereby declare war on you, Class F!" Yuuko sternly said. Creepy~ O____O This is my first time seeing her like that.

"WHAT!!!???" All the students look shocked except for the pink haired girl who sweat dropped.

"Why is Class A declaring war from us?!" 'Akihisa' said again. That guy is so talkative.....

Well, you are quite a talker yourself too. -_-

"And remember, we won't go easy on you just because you're the lowest ranked class. We'll crush you mercilessly, so be prepared." Yuuko said and gestured me to go out of the classroom with her. But before I left, I saw the guy with red hair smile with his eyes covered by his hair.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

A/N

Yo, minna! How'd you like the chapter? Is great? Or is it too long? Or is it not appealing for you to put in your library? I wish you would comment about what you think minna! That would be great. And if I have mistakes, I'll just edit it later. By the way, I don't own Baka to Test or Baka and Test okay? I just used some of the lines is the anime but put some of my own lines in them.

So please...

Add this to your library

Vote

Comment

Follow me ^_^

(No pressure.)

Daisuke! Jaa~ I will be off to do some homework. :)

~Lyn