Part 3

Thanks for your response.

-------------------

"Woah my BFF is real prince. I still can't believe it", said Mishti
"Same here", Karishma agreed with her daughter.
"Yes, not once Karthik let us get a hint about his status.", said Devyani
"He is so sweet and down to Earth. Apne audhe ka zarra bhi ghamand nahi", said Rajshri
"Sahi kaha maa aap ne. He works at the office not once have I seen him flaunting his status. He did every little work that was given to him. And has a wonderful bonding with everyone at the office.", Naitik agreed with his MIL and praised Karthik.
"He has to be how he is. We have met his family, if I hadn't known earlier. I would never believe this is the Royal family. So easy to gel with. The boy has been given a great upbringing. I am so happy my daughter will be going in such an understanding family.", said Akshara.
"Naira where are you lost", asked Kirti clicking her fingers infront of Naira's face.
"Kirti bhabhi, is that anything to ask she is lost in her mendak's dream", teased Gayu
"Ab woh mendak kaha raha. Woh toh prince hai, that too a real one", Kirti joined Gayu in the teasing and slowly others also joined in pulling Naira's leg.

Naira didn't give a come back to any of them and after a while sliently retired to her room. Akshara noticed this.
"I think something is bothering Naira. She looks lost", said Akshara
"Not lost, just surprised like us all", said Naksh
"And maybe a bit angry at Karthik for not telling her anything", said Gayu.
"Maybe we should call Karthik here again to talk with Naira. They didn't even get a chance to have a private conversation after we got to know about Karthik's family. Surely they must be things they would want to discuss.", spoke Varsha
"But Varsha bhabhi Karthik and his family just left an hour and half ago. Surely they must be wanting to spend time with him as well.", replied Karishma.
"Both of you are right. The kids have alot to talk about. Naira will be having questions and they are many things Karthik will be wanting to tell Naira as well. But Karthik's family has just arrived and they deserve his time. So what do we do", said Devyani.
"Why don't you all just call BFF and ask him what are his plans. If he is free he can come here again or Naira di can go to the palace to meet him.", suggested Mishti
"I guess she is right, why don't you call him.", said Akshara

Naitik took out his phone and saw Karthik's missed call.
"Karthik called around an hour ago. I think my phone went on silent mode accidently so I couldn't hear", said Naitik
"Call him and find out what is the matter", RajShekhar told his son.
"Yes babu ji (pause) looks like Karthik send a message", Naitik told everyone.
"What happened mamaji", asked Gayu
"God I completely forget", said Naitik as realisation hit him after reading Karthik's message.
"What did you forget papa", asked Naksh
"Even you don't remember Naksh. Today we had a very important meetings with the kapoors. Karthik had called to inform us. He tried calling both you and me but didn't have much time because the clients had already arrived. He has written he is going to start the meeting and asked us to come as soon as possible. But this message was sent an hour ago. The meeting might have been over by now.", Naitik answered their questions.
"Maybe the meeting is still going on we should rush. Karthik probably doesn't know all the details am not sure if he would be able to handle things.", said Naksh
"He is one of our best employees. But Mr Kapoor is very hard to please, he has been our client since years but every time he gives us a contract he makes us work very hard for it. He wants thing completely perfect. He confirms the deal days after the final meeting only when he has zero doubt.", spoke Naitik.
"I think we should go to the office", suggested Akshara.
As they were about to leave they say a man entering.
"Mr Kapoor", said Naitik surprised
"Please come in", requested Akshara.
"My apologies for coming here without a notice but I couldn't hold back. I needed your signatures Mr Singhania.", said Mr Kapoor.
"Don't mind me asking but what kind of papers are these", asked Naitik.