Only after her right breast is wet and swollen, is he content to start his assault on the other, using the same techniques to savagely tease them, not knowing when his other hand had started exploring inside her dress, discovering the mysterious world hidden within.

Wearing such a tight dress, she couldn't choose underwear that would stand out, so hidden inside was a flimsy little thong, the thin silk sticking to her fleshy petals. Inside, it was already flooded with droplets of pleasure. His fingers had only lightly spread those petals, and was almost drowned by the wetness inside.

Han Ting Hua can already imagine how obscenely those fleshy walls would clamp down on him when he enters.....

The excitement in his pants had risen so much it would explode, almost causing him to lose all sense, rip all her clothes off, and rudely thrust inside.

But he endures, she's not wet enough. He doesn't want to hurt her, not to mention he knows how sweetly he'll be rewarded for his patience.

Look, his fingers only needed to lightly graze her hole, and had already caused her to tremble, as that cute little mouth reveals a seductive moan, her fleshy petals greedily quivering as though they were begging him to enter.

She has such a sensitive and alluring body. While once the locks on a woman's heart burst open, any expression with even the tiniest hint of passion would cause Luo An Hai to feel stabs of shame, as floods of nectar pour out.

Holding his neck, Luo An Hai's body arches towards him, raising her shiny wet breasts to chase the sensation, feeling his fingers enter her soft, wet little hole. Her tight walls immediately clamp down, sucking in those invasive fingers, as a soft whimper escapes her mouth "Nnnn..."

Han Ting Hua loves the sound of her moans, like the entrancing songs of a siren, causing his desire to flare even stronger.

He bites down on her nipple, enthusiastically sucking them, as the fingers buried deeply in her flower bud slowly start to stir, teasing those greedy walls, firmly pressing down on them as his fingers thrust inside, attempting to induce even more nectar.

"Ah!" Luo An Hai subconsciously wriggles her round buttocks to accommodate those long fingers as they invade her fleshy hole. His thumb straightens, fiendishly rubbing at the tiny bead at the tip of her slit, as his fingers continue to pump and thrash inside, wantonly caressing her jade white body.

Her thin thong was practically soaked through, as his hand pulls at them, deliberately driving the flimsy silk inside her.

Luo An Hai's body jolts, tears flooding her eyes as she almost reaches a climax, when Han Ting Hua suddenly retracts his fingers.

"Ah, don't...." She cries in protest, her insatiable bud still starved for more when he promptly withdrew.

Han Ting Hua licks at the honey dripping between his fingers. His desire blazing as he greedily devours her with his eyes. Her small, lustful face was so alluring, as enticing as the nectar that she gushed out.

He delivers the nectar lingering on the tip of his tongue into her mouth.

"Try it, your taste is so sweet." So sweet it made him want to lick her entire body, until every inch of her was covered in the juice she had released for him.

Luo An Hai swallows, her small tongue wrapping around his. Unwilling to be left alone, her slit starts to rock against his lower half, her small hand caressing the bulge in his pants through the fabric, her fingers firmly kneading, causing Han Ting Hua to emit a husky groan.

*Hngh* Grasping the hand that was stroking him, his enormous desire hardens through the cotton, hitting her softness

"Nnn..." Luo An Hai croons, her body eagerly rubbing against him, the friction fanning the flames of his desire even further, until he can no longer maintain his rationality. His lower half was so painful it almost drove him insane, wanting only to bury itself in that hot, wet little hole.