Shhh

Alex and you were becoming close friends now that he knew your secret. You were in a tent with Alex,Burr,Lee,Laurens,And Lafayette. Mulligan was also in the tent but was rarely there. Today you had a bad feeling,you woke up a slight commotion outside. You bustled outside to see Laurens punching a very distressed Lee. You ran over(your friends were already there) trying to pull Lee off the ground while the others were surprised by your choice of helping Lee they understood. You decided to be stupid and get in between the two at the same Time Laurens threw a punch accidentally hitting you instead off Lee. Everyone gasped in horror. Laurens looked extremely shocked as your nose became an endless fountain of blood. Lee hurriedly scrambled up and slung your arm around his shoulder and helped you to a nurse in an odd sickly smelling tent,as soon as you laid din lee ran off. The nurse smiled kindly at you"Dear I'm gonna need to check your whole body for other injuries" you just stared at her in horror."could you remove your shirt please?" You hadn't fixed your wrap which covered your breasts and it was all torn and rigged by now. She slowly removed your shirt for you,you were so stunned with horror you couldn't move. Soon she let out a large gasp. You looked down luckily your wrap was still clean and un torn."please....please dont tell anyone"She was silent for a couple of seconds before covering you back up with your shirt"your very brave young lady"she whispered before you buttoned your shirt grabbed a towel(holding it to your bloody nose) and walking out to see Laurens and the rest sitting but Laurens(unlike the rest) was clammy and pale....did he know!?!