Special Chapter 1 _ Richie's_Life_

VOTE nga po :D

COMMEEEENNNNNTTTTTSSSS !!! FUUHHHH !!

_________________________________________________________________

"She's not going to make ... I knew it honey ...", mom?

"I told you ... we don't have to put effort on taking care for her ... just put her to the hospital and let the nurse take care of her ... we have a lot to do ..", d-dad?

Oh ,

i remember .. inatake nanaman pala ako ng sakit ko ..

Dahil sa sakit ko kaya di na ako nakakapasok ng normal school at nagpapatutor nalang ...

And because of this,

My parent's quarrel who to take care of me ...

Maybe they are tired ...

both of them have jobs ...

I'd rather DIE ...

"Will you two stop that .. wag na kayong magpasahan .. ako nalang magaalaga kay Richie!", si kuya Joshua yun ah ...

"But how about your studies ... ? Baka di mo kayaning pagsabayin yan ... and you also have a part of our company ... you don't have to do it ..", sabi naman ni Dad sa kanya ...

"I'm the one studying and kaya ko yun. I just can't stand it when you two quarrel. Akala niyo ba ginusto ni Richie na magkasakit na ganun? Hayaan niyo, hahanap ako ng paraan para matanggal na yung sakit niya ..",

He's the only one in our house who understands me ...

I can't take it ..

So i get off the bed and opened the door where they are talking ..

"Kuya ... ", sabay hug kay Josh . Hindi ko mapigilan ... para bang siya lang yung kapamilya ko sa bahay ..

--------------------------------------------------

I soo love my brother ... and then i discovered that we are not blood related at all !

I always go to his school when he was on his high school..

and one day ...

"Joseph ! John ! nasan si Josh ? naiwan nanaman niya kasi yung baon niya eh ..",