On our way to Seattle

Carrie's POV

First stop would be Seattle, Harrison told me it was his dream to visit this town, but first we gotta drive through California and right now it feels like I'm burning, its so warm and the air conditioning doesn't work well, if i open the window there's gonna be a little wind but it will be warm.

" want me to stop for a second, maybe we can go eat something " Harrison asks me, its a really good idea, and if we go to a restaurant it'll be cool inside.

" yes please " i say almost out of breath from the heat. We stop not to long after at a taco bell cause who doesn't love that.

" where are we going after seattle " i ask Harrison as we wait for our order.

" i thought we could go back down and to nevada "

" wait we could have done that now, why go all the way up to seattle to only go back to nevada " i say a little confused and maybe a bit frustrated

" its ok we got all summer and more " he says with that smile of his that makes my knees go weak.

" fine, and where will we go after that "

" Carrie just wait and see ok " he says kissing me.

" fine, will we get there tonight or not "

" I'm not superman i need my sleep and you hate driving at night, so when I'm tired we'll stop, sleep and go back on the road the next day, and while we're on the road we can go visit nice places, I've looked on the internet and ones we reach Washington there are some amazing rivers, we could camp a night there " he says knowing how much i would love that.

" sleep under the stars " i ask with a big smile

" yup " he answers just when our order is ready.

I watch him devour his tacos, he looks so cute with that sauce leaking on the side of his mouth " want " he asks with a mouth full, the thing he took looks way better then mine. " yeah " i say and grab his taco.

--------------------------------------

An hour later and we're back on the road, Pepsi has her head out of the window. Harrison is focused on the road, he has that funny face he makes at times that makes him look angry but really cute, i still look at him and start laughing.

" what " he asks but i can't stop laughing " what, tell me "

"'You're to precious " i say kissing his cheek and rest my head on his shoulder.

It's getting dark real fast and soon Harrison drives off the highway, we spot a tiny motel and that's where we're gonna spend the night, it looks a little haunted when we park the car, Harrison gets out and so do i and we leave Pepsi just for now in the car.

" looks nice right " he says as we walk to the motel lobby.

" i guess " i whisper walking behind him.

A little woman greets us at the counter, she really looks scary.

" hello kids, how may i help you tonight " she asks lifting her glasses up.

" we would like a room only for tonight " Harrison says and i watch the old women grab a book.

" i only got one room left honey " she says with a wink, i try not to laugh.

" ok we'll take it " he answers and she hands him the keys.

" you pay tomorrow morning sweetheart " she says as we take our bag and try to find our room.