Seattle

After having taken a ferry boat and eaten some local Seattle food, Carrie had asked if they could go visit the space needle. They were slowly walking through the city. they had luck, it wasn't raining.

Carrie would often stop in front of a pastry shop or take pictures, she would always ask Harrison to turn around so she could take a nice picture of him.

" how many you got of me in there " he asked as she snapped yet another.

" hmmm maybe all of them " she teased as they approached the space needle.
" this thing looks huge " she said looking up at the sky.

" yup and we have to walk all the stairs up " Harrison said trying to hide his smile.

" you idiot i can see the elevators " she laughed slapping his arm.

--------------------------------------

Ones up there they both couldn't believe the view, they had a full view of Seattle till the harbour and even further till the hills that surrounded the city.

" Let's live here " carrie said as Harrison wrapped his arm around her shoulder

" it is a pretty view, i doubt we could live right her " he said as they both laughed.

" kiss me " Carrie whispered and smiled when he did " a kiss with a view it doesn't get better then that "

" well it could but the cops would arrest us " he laughed hugging her. " but we could do that later " he whispered kissing her ear.

" that does sound like a plan " Carrie moaned softly just to teas him " but we still have all day " she smiled patting his cheek. " now if you don't mind ill enjoy the view a little more "

" sure wanna go drink something while we enjoy it " he asked taking her hand, she nodded and they both walked to the bar.

2 hours had already passed and they still sat there, it had started to thunder and rain so Carrie wanted to look, Harrison didn't mind he had told her he was not in the mood to walk in the rain.

" when we go back to the hotel don't forget to pay the guy for keeping Pepsi " carrie said sipping a her hot chocolat.

" yeah i also need to thank him cause i don't know how we would have made it with her today, dogs aren't allowed here " Harrison said rolling his eyes.

" we should get her a treat on the way back " Carrie suggested

" yeah we will "

---------------------------------------

Making there way back to the streets, carrie couldn't help but smile she felt so happy, and had nothing to worry about, no school no exams, just her and Harrison.

They walked hand in hand and passed the one store she had seen that beautiful red velvet cake at. " ok i need to get it and no one can stop me " she said dragging Harrison with her in the store.

" you're gonna buy the whole cake " Harrison asked seeing how big it was

" no dummy I'm gonna take a piece, well two pieces one for you one for me "

" I'm not sure i like that sort of cake " he said getting carrie to look at him in shock

" are you kidding its the best, you will love it trust me " she said ordering two pieces.

After that they visited the market place, it was so big Carrie thought she might lose herself.

" harry i wanna buy a little souvenir for my parents and send them, i feel like i should write them a card too " carrie said as they walked out of the market and passed some vintage and souvenir shops.

" yeah sure you do what you want " he answered and pulled her closer to him.

" you know i took this selfie with the view behind us, i should print that and that will be my postcard " she suggested getting Harrison to agree with her.

" Thats sweet just show me the picture before i don't wanna look stupid on it "

" you don't look stupid you look very cute "

Harrison groaned making Carrie laugh he hated when she called him cute but he found it funny.

After having send the picture with the souvenirs it had started raining again.

--------------------------------------

Carrie lay spent on top of Harrison, she tried catching her breath back slowly but seeing the cake right next to her made her hungry, she rolled away from him to grab a pieces.

" even though i can't move I'm gonna eat this " she laughed putting a piece of cake in her mouth.

" this is all very sexy you know " Harrison said starting to kiss her neck again.

" oh god please don't start again " she giggled and pushed him away. " i need to enjoy this, and here have a taste " she smiled putting a peace of the red cake in his mouth.

" ok it tastes good, but nothing tastes better then you " he said wiggling his eyebrows.

Carrie rolled her eyes and started laughing
" that was so cheesy "

" but sweet, right " he asked

" yes very sweet, someone's scratching at the door " she said putting another piece of cake in his mouth. Harrison sigh quickly putting his boxers on as she put his tshirt on and went back in the bed. He walked over to the door and opened it.

" she's worse then a kid " he sigh seeing Pepsi jump on the bed.

" no she's a good girl " carrie laughed as Pepsi jump on her and lay herself on her legs. " right you're the best " carrie smiled petting Pepsi's head and getting her hand licked.

" so wanna go out to dinner tonight " harrison asked jumping on the bed

" and what would we go eat "

" hmmm i don't know what are you in the mood for " he asked stretching out.

" well its pretty warm outside so how about we go eat at the harbour, let's just hope it stops raining"

" true but i like that idea " he smiled

--------------------------------------

Like a good dog that she always was Pepsi lay quietly under the table as they ate, even when a bird would pass by she would just lay there, Harrison was greatfull for it, cause when entering the restaurant two hour ago the waiter had told them dogs where normally not aloud but since they were seated outside because the sky had cleared up it was ok as long as she kept quiet.

" so will we live with your parents when we get to Chicago " Carrie asked sipping at her coke.

" yeah i asked my mom and she said we could stay as long as we want, but i got great news " he said tacking her hand

" oh god what " carrie asked a little excited

" emmm remember i puy an offer on that appartement in the middle of town "

" you got the apartment " Carrie asked with a big smile.

" first he didn't wanna sell it for 500 cause it was to low, then he asked 590 i said 510 and at the end he asked me 520 " he explained watching Carrie move around the table to hug him.

" i wanna scream but not here, Im so happy o my god you got it " she said kissing him.

" even better its the penthouse, i did get my parents to help a little but don't worry "

" ill repay you half if you need " Carrie said quickly kissing him

" nha you crazy, you keep your money for your studies "

" i love you you know " she said resting her forehead to his.

" i know " he laughed as their desserts arrived.

.................

And now on to the next adventure
Hope y'all enjoyed this :)