Target

Amanda Seyfried and Hugh Jackman and Matt Bomber is in it!

Her blond, golden hair was blowing behind her, like a fiery yellow trail in the wind. Riding her new motorcycle, Alex Parker felt like she could take on the world. After a new well done job, she always felt like that. A year ago when she took on an Alpha, her most dangerous, problematic, and difficult mark yet, she felt like she had.

That mark had cost the buyer a pretty penny. It cost Alex an extended visit to the hospital, where even with her healing abilities, she spent six month recuperating.

The extended vacation with all the luxuries she wanted, plus the added money into her retirement account were almost worth it. The hospital was an occupational hazard for her.  

Although this time, she hadn’t take out an alpha, but a very problematic rogue, she still felt unstoppable.

Alexandra Parker was, for lack of a better word, a Deathdealer—a hired assassin for the werewolf world.

At barely twenty-four, she had made a name for herself amongst the black markets, and even more underground circles. She was though, smart, sneaky, and trained by the best killers money could buy.

Her father, when he was alive, had made sure of that.

Her story was a sad one. Her mother had died giving birth to her, the only child of a couple full of love. Her father was already a name to be reckoned with in certain circles. He was famous for changing packs, never staying in one place, and being one of the fiercest fighters amongst werewolves. Alphas were constantly trying to get him to join their packs.

Her mother’s pack had been lucky, when the found each other it was love at first sight. And he never left her.

After her death, there was nothing to keep him in England, and he took his newborn daughter with him.

He molded her into something better than him, almost a weapon of mass destruction—someone who would be able to protect herself once he was gone. He knew that without his wife, his mate, his only love after Alex, he wouldn’t have much time left.

It was when her teachers deemed they could not teach Alex anything else, when the last sensei had left, proud at his or her pupil, after she went under the same training as the most though Navy Seal of the United States, when she was about sixteen, he died.  

He left one night to sleep, after watching proudly as his little girl beat a grown man into submission, after kissing her good night and telling her how much he loved her, he died dreaming of meeting his wife once again.

He knew she was ready to face the world.

And Alex had learned to face the world very well.

She didn’t know exactly how she had gotten into the “hired help” business…

One day she was packing her belongings, going to a boarding school while her father’s butler, who was deemed her guardian, was helping her put her shoes in a suitcase, and the next, Mr. Summers helping her pack a ruck-sack with ammunition while she prepped a sniper rifle.

It was somewhere in between getting into fights at school with boys, beating them into the infirmary, and someone catching attention of it. She did a few jobs for werewolves who needed to shake someone a bit at first, then her targets got trickier and messier.

She got such a reputation, that she was asked to join a “hired help” company run by the majority of Packs in the American and European continents. 

There were more than ten of them, all who did the same trade. They were dubbed Deathdealers, and were respected in the werewolf community, as well as feared. They kept the peace, so to speak, to an extent.