II

Yoosungs POV

I guess I had to pack a bag for this, now what should I bring? I'll bring my cyan onesie with my slippers (bunny, of course), clothing for tomorrow, some handheld games because I know Sevens going to have Pokemon... I hope at least, and my toothbrush. It's just really exciting! I get to see everyone, which we haven't been all together since the party, and that was about six months ago. Okay I think I have everything.

I walk out of my apartment and start towards my car. It's a small vehicle, five seats, but it works for me. It was a long drive to Jumins, three hours at least. Ill just listen to music while I'm driving.

/TIME SKIP TO JUMINS/

Jumins house is huge! Of course it is though, he's loaded.  I wish I had money...   I walk up to the gigantic doorway and ring the doorbell. I'm waiting for about a minute until someone lets me in.

"Yoosung! I'm so happy to see you after all this time! Did you have a good drive?" Seven said with an enthusiastic expression.

"No traffic, so that's good." I replied

"Come in! Everyone's seated in the living room so go make yourself comfortable. The only one we're waiting on now is Zen."

Zen lived a little bit farther away from Jumins than I did, so it shouldn't take him that long. I gave Seven a warm smile as I walked through the door, him following behind me. I was amazed about how high up the ceiling was, and everything was so fancy! 

"To the right is the living room good sir." Seven said motioning to a room on my right. I walk into the room seeing everyone sitting in a kind of deformed circle. Jumin was sitting on a a chair and MC and Jaehee were sitting on the couch together. I sat on the floor near the couch and Seven sat right beside me, holding a bag with cat print on it. It was near six o' clock.

"Good, now we're only waiting on Zen. Welcome Yoosung, make yourself comfortable, once Zen gets here I will show you to your rooms." Jumin said.

"Thank you for having me." I replied with a smile. He didn't respond back, just looked down at his phone. MC and Jaehee were watching something together, so it is probably best not to bother them. I stared down at my backpack, thinking of what do do until I realized that Seven was staring at me with a kind of dazed expression. 

"Hey Seven." "Yes?" "Do you have Pokemon with you?" "Hell yeah, you know I do, which one are we gonna play? I got Moon, Omega Ruby and Y." "Sun and Moon, definitely." We both starting searching through our bags trying to look for our handhelds to pass the time. I finally found mine, Pokemon Sun already being in the port. 

"Battle time, aw yeah!" Seven giddily said.

After waiting what seemed to be ten minutes, which was actually thirty, (of pure losing) we heard a doorbell.

"That must be Zen, Ill get it." Jumin said as he got up to open the door.

"I wonder what the rooms will look like, I've only been to the downstairs part of Jumins house! We're gonna stay up all night! And guess what I packed..."Seven said. "You didn't...." I replied. "Oh yes I did! HONEY BUDDHA CHIPS!!!" "Oh my goodness I can't believe you actually brang some!" "I know, I'm a saint." Seven smiled.

"What is all this commotion going on?" Zen says as he walks in the room. He's carrying two very large bags, which seem to look like they are filled to the brim.

"Just talking about food." Seven replied "Okay, I'll leave you to that then." 

" Now that Zen is here we can go up to our rooms." Jumin says. Finally! We start walking up the carpeted stairs and stop at the beginning of a hallway with four doors. 

"The far left one is the bathroom, and the two right ones are guest rooms. Yes we will all be sharing a room with each other. MC and Jaehee will get the closest right room, Luciel and Yoosung, the far one, and Zen," he sighs"will have to sleep in my room with me. Get your stuff together and come back downstairs into the living room once you are ready." "What!?" Zen whines. "I have to share a room with you?" "Would you rather sleep downstairs? I can happily make that arranged."Jumin remarks. "No, I'm fine." Zen huffs. Everyone heads into their rooms. We stepped into a normal sized room with a King sized bed towards the side, a closet in the wall, a TV on the wall, and plenty more things. 

 " Are you alright with sharing a bed, because I don't think any of us want to sleep on the floor." Seven asks. "Yeah, I'm fine." I reply. First time I ever shared a bed with anyone though. It's ok though, he's like my best friend! We both put our belongings away, and I start to head out the door. Seven was right behind me, and we both made our way downstairs to the living room.