Chapter 1: Road Trip

The Chancellor of Niflheim has spoken. Either Prince Noctis marries Princess Lunafreya or Princess (YN) marries former Prince, now Supreme Commander, Commander Ravus. When the news hit, it sent Noctis in an uproar.

"I WILL NOT HAVE MY LITTER SISTER MARRY RAVUS!" Noctis yelled at his father, the king.

"Now Noctis he did say one or the other."

"I DON'T CARE!" He yelled again.

I stood outside the doors to the throne room. Gladio, being the wonderful friend he was, tried cheering me up.

"Everything will be okay. Noctis knows what he's doing."

"I know ..." I said. Just then Ignis and Prompto came rushing in.

"Is it true? Do one of you really have to get married?" Prompto asked

I looked down sadly and nodded. Prompto's face twisted and his frown deepened. Before anyone of us could say another word I was called back into the throne room. As we all entered we could see Noctis standing on the steps. His arms were crossed, head tilted slightly looking to his left with his eyes closed. He was definitely displeased.

"The decision has been made...." Our father said. He turned and looked at me.

"(YN) Marie Caelum...... I think you own your brother your greatest appreciation." He said.

Everyone's eyes nearly popped out of our heads. This means.... I'm free, but, Noctis... I turned my head looking at my silenced brother.

"Thank you Noct." I said looking down at my shoes. Noctis glanced at me and smiled a bit.

"Anything for you baby sis."

Now began our great journey. We had to get Noctis to Luna so they can get married, but just as our big adventure started it came to a halt when the car stopped working. We tried to get help by waving down passing travelers but no one would lend a hand.

"I think we can forget about hitching our way there....Thought people were friendly outside the city." Gladio said with a hint of annoyance.

"You can only go so far on the kindness of strangers." Ignis replied.

"Just gonna have to push her all the way." Gladio stretched.

"I've already pushed myself...to the brink of death." Prompto huffed as he laid sprawled out on to the street behind the Regalia.

Gladio walked to the back of the car, "Oh get up." He gave a quick swat to Noctis's shoulder, who was sitting against the back left wheel. He then proceeded to kick Prompto's leg. "C'mon, car isn't gonna move itself."

Prompto and Noctis got up. Noctis walked to the driver's side, Prompto on the passenger side and Gladio at the back.

"I thought the car was suppose to move us." Prompto complained.

"Wouldn't that be nice-" Noctis started

"Can it. Ready...Steady...Push!" Gladio instructed.

With that the three boys used there muscles to push the Regalia while Ignis sat in the divers seat and I sat on the passenger side sleeping away. Like brother like sister!

"Un believable." Noctis said

"Not exactly a fairy tail beggining, huh, Prince Noctis?" Glaido said sarcastically.

"We let ourselves get carried away." Ignis replied.

"Look, these things happen." Prompto tried to make the best of it.