Chapter 9: The War Begins

3 Days Later

        Ryder POV
    I was just checking Adventure Bay, to make sure there was no sign of Mayor Humdinger and his kittens. My pups were playing tag, and it looked like Chase was it. Then I got a call from Mayor Goodway, she said she was in trouble and wanted us to come quickly because- but the call ended. "That was weird!" I said. I pressed the button on my pup pad and said "Pups to the lookout!" "Ryder needs us!" The pups said. "Ready for action, Ryder sir!" Chase said. I said " OK, pups I don't know what the emergency is, Mayor Goodway called but then it turned off. So this will require the whole Paw Patrol, just in case!" The pups barked and went down the slide and I got on my ATV, the pups got in their vehicles and we headed to the city.

   At the city

      "Mayor Humdinger, stop this right now!" Mayor Goodway said. "NEVER, I'm ruling Adventure Bay now, AHAHAHAHA!!!" "That's what you think, Humdinger!" Ryder said. " Oh, the Paw Patrol is here, remember what I said Ryder, about this being the beginning, AHAHAHAHA!!" Mayor Humdinger said. "Well then I guess this means war!" Ryder said. "Yes it is!" Humdinger said and whistled, and his kittens came, but they were bigger and meaner. They were staring down each other, the Paw Patrol, Ryder, Humdinger, and the Kit-Tasttophe Krew! THIS MEANS WAR!!!!