Chapter 15

Aija POV

Broken Heart is the case.
Go on and put him away.
He's the only one I ever
let get the best of me

Soo yea I guess you can assume that because of the lyrics, Me and Prod been having some problems. Apparently a girl has been hanging around and she is his baby mama. She brought her daughter Kayla to my house and hasn't been back since.

He swears that she was pregnant before we got together. I swabed the baby and got a paternity test. He knows about it too. So lately we been arguing like clock work. It's so annoying.

He stormed out like 2 weeks ago and he hasn't been back since. So I been taking care of 2 kids with NO HELP. I even took up a drinking habit. Just Wine tho. A Red Merlot Perhaps.

Miracle helps me get ready for this whole plan with Capone and everything. I hate that I'm all alone in this. Something in me wants me to whoop the living day lights out of her for just leaving her baby. It's not that deep. It's not worth it. Being a mom has changed me. I went from being Selfish to being Selfless and living for my kids.

Plus without Prod being here I'm straining for money. He drops money off every now and then. But it's only $250 and the rent is $150 and that only leaves me with $100 for groceries and Baby stuff. I can't get a real job cuz we plan on leaving soon and that would be a waist.

Today I got the test results this morning and I been waiting to open them. I finally just did it.

" We are Here to inform you that in the case of The Paternity of Kayla",

Oh My God