Book ♥️ lovers

B l u r b
~~~~

A STORY OF TWO OPPOSITES.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
They meet spontaneously at a library.
Both are not that similar but as time flies they gradually start to see the differences closing and even feelings start to pump up.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Would they succeed on unraveling the
story behind their hearts.

                  D e s c r i p t i o n
                     ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Anderson Colren, an average university student guy
with a nerdy personality. in terms of socialising well he doesn't he's an introvert . he's a real book worm and  but has financial issues so works his best in a part time library.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eric Kinston a very hot and masculine guy who's a Decent person but in terms of relationships an asshole.apart from his appearance and "amazing"personality he has a secret hobby of his -when it comes to reading he picks a certain genre . A genre that'll make your mind blown and say this is not a right genre for a professional businessmen.
________________________
     N O T E
      〰〰〰〰
" This is a boy and boy story and will include some mature scenes so if your uncomfortable on reading on I'll leave a note when it'll happen or if you don't like these types of stories I recommend you leave this and find an other book but I do want you guys to experience on reading this book . also the fact that I'm not too good at grammar and shit like that"

    ♥️  XxT H A N K   Y O UxX  ♥️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~