I'm dating a gangster - Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Nadeshi Point of View

"If you feel any kind of lightheadedness, give us a call and we'll go another test for you, alright?" I nodded as a response. "Try to move your hand again." And did what she says.

We are in the hospital for my check-up.

"Give it another couple of weeks and she'll be able to use her arm like it wasn't injured." The doctor says after the test. "Anyway, I am more concerned about your current condition Nadeshi."

She turned her eyes back in forth on my direction and to aniki who is sitting beside me before she looked at the paper she's been holding ever since we came.

Maybe my medical records.

"Tell me, did you hit your head when you fell?"

I shake my head. She nodded.

"She suffers partial amnesia before. Is that correct?" I turned my head to aniki's direction.

"Yes, two years ago." He answered.

"How long did it take to have her memory back?" Aniki went silent after hearing the question, looking at him I didn't expect for our eyes to meet.

I shrugged.

"She... wasn't able to get her memories back."

◊ ◊ ◊

After another two days of rest, binigyan na rin ako ng permission ng hospital na bumalik sa school since they already remove the cast on her arm but has been warned multiple times not to use it in lifting heavy things or doing stuff that needs force.

The day end up so fast that nothing happened which is very surprising. When the last bell rang everyone in the room let out a loud groan of relief, it seemed that everyone here thinks math sucks and was glad that the torture from x and y is now over.

"Nadeshi, sabay tayo lumabas?" I paused from what I'm doing and looked up to Callie who is standing on the side of my chair.

I gave an apologetic smile, "Sorry Cal, may make-up class ako ngayon." Ang dami ko na na-miss sa make-up class and I won't be able to finished it next week dahil sa Open High and School Festival.

"Ahh, right. Gusto mo samahan kita?"

"Callie! Nadeshi! Tara naaaaa?" Tina called out, she was standing by the door with the others waiting.

"Hindi na Cal, next time na lang ako sasabay." I said.

"Samahan na kita." Pilit niya and I force myself to smile, though, I am getting annoyed by her persistence.

Ever since I came back from getting sick, Callie seemed to be a little too protective and I am not sure if she was doing it on purposed or not but it is annoying.

I haven't had people who worry much about me since I know how to protect myself that is why I always end up arguing with aniki because he is such a worry doting brother. There is nothing to be worry about, a simple flu, a broken arm is nothing, I experience worsts than this like being shot in the head.

"Hihintayin naman ako ni kuya may late meeting daw siya sa club niya." I lied, since I know she will never stop until I gave up and I won't stop as well until she gave up.

"Okay." She nodded, still not convince. "See you tom!" I nodded.

Lumapit siya sa trio at may sinabi, nag-waved sila while saying their goodbyes. Once they are out of my sight, I continue gathering my things.