Chapter 1 - Bothered

A/N: Please read the note after this chapter. :D

Rocky's P.O.V.

"We will go now!! See you later!" Eunwoo hyung shouted before walking across the living room to the door. "Okay. Be home early and do not talk to sasaengs. Message me or anyone here when you arrive there." Jinjin hyung replied. He is such a caring leader. "Okay hyung we will. Bye. Bye Minhyuk-ah." Bin hyung said as he shut the door. "Bye hyung, be safe." I said though he probably won't hear me.

There they go again. They will hangout again as if they didn't do it yesterday, or last saturday, or the week before that. I was supposed to be with them this time but I declined after knowing that they'll just look around Dongdaemun and shop for clothes. I'm not one for shopping since I only buy clothes when I need to.

After thirty minutes or so, while watching a good variety show, my phone dinged on the table in front of me. I unlocked it and saw Bin hyung's message notifying me of their arrival at Dongdaemun.

"Jinjin hyung!!" I shouted. "Bin hyung messaged me and said that they just arrived there." I said locking my phone again and continued watching the show. "Okay. Minhyuk-ah thanks."

I continued watching the show for twenty more minutes and decided to go to the company building to dance for a while. I got up from the sofa and went to my room that I shared with Jinjin hyung, MJ hyung and Sanha. I changed my pants and put on a jacket so that I won't get too cold.

I went to the kitchen and told Jinjin hyung about my plans. He asked me why would I go to the company this time of day and I just said that I was bored so he nodded and let me go.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~

I just finished the routine that I made for one of Chris Brown's songs. I was sweaty from dancing all day and was panting a bit to catch my breath. I ran through it two more times to make sure that it was decent enough to show Bin hyung. I blushed at the thought quickly adding that he'd be interested to learn this piece. In the back of my mind though, I created this with some of my own personal feelings into it just to make it more natural than just dancing to the song.

Deciding it was time to go home, I packed my stuff and unlocked my phone. I recieved several messages from Bin hyung including one stating his and Eunwoo hyung's arrival at the dorm and another one from him asking where I was made me realize that I danced for 7 hours. I quickly replied to him telling where I was before going out of the studio and making my way to the dorm.

When I arrived, the whole group was already at the kitchen table for dinner. "Ahh you're here Minhyuk-ah, just in time. Come on let's eat. MJ hyung said inviting me over. "Sure hyung." I replied, walking over to the kitchen table to eat with my groupmates.

After dinner was over, I showered since I was still sticky and sweaty from dancing all day. I grabbed a towel from the laundry room before making my way to the bathroom. I took off my clothes before getting in, feeling the water change its temperature while it was gliding down my body. I closed my eyes while I was massaging soap to my torso because I knew that I was going to be pretty sore tomorrow.

I was enjoying myself a bit too much so I didn't notice the bathroom door being opened by someone. "O-oh!" A voice said. I opened my eyes to find Bin hyung there. Startled, I turned off the shower and quickly grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my lower half. "H-hyung what are you doing here?" I asked. Blushing a bit. "I'm sorry Minhyuk-ah! I didn't know you were in here!" He replied while looking away from me.

An awkward silence covered us for a moment. I coughed a bit and he looked at me again. "I-I'm done anyways hyung. You can shower now." I stated, walking towards the door. I was not expecting something like that happening. I remembered the way his eyes stared at me, looking at me up and down as if I had a skin disease that was contagious. I shook my head at the thought. Bin hyung's stares can always get to me because his eyes are sharp, well, sharper than most people since his eyes are like a cat's. That's why people gave him the nickname dogcat.

I changed into some comfortable clothing and got on my bed. Ready to dose off to sleep since we still have a schedule tomorrow. Before I could close my eyes, the door opened and I heard Bin hyung's voice. "Minyhyuk-ah~ Can you come here for a sec?" He asked.

I sat up and got down from my bed. "Yes hyung?" I asked. I have to admit, I was pretty sleepy so I was sort of not in the mood for this. Bin hyung must've noticed because his reaction was, "O-oh I guess you're not in the mood now Minhyuk-ah. Sorry for disturbing you. You should go back to sleep now. Goodnight." Then he left without saying another word.

I instantly felt guilty about it so I went to his and Eunwoo hyung's room. I knocked softly before whispering, "Binnie hyung you still awake?" No one responded so I guess the two of them are asleep now. I sighed. 'What have I done?' I thought. Instead of us getting closer as I originally wanted, I think this incident brought us further from eachother.

I seriously feel guilty about what I did. Bin hyung is really special to me because in the group, I knew him the longest so I treasure our friendship dearly. And now, because of this, I might not even hangout with him anymore.

I sighed again. I walked back to my room to sleep. Maybe this feeling will go away tomorrow.

|¦||¦¦||¦||¦¦||¦||¦¦||¦|

Hello everyone~ I'm back with a new fanfiction (YAAAY!!) I've been meaning to make this for a while now but I seriously didn't have the time up until now. I created this out of impulse since I was bored so this story will kind of be rushed. I guess the whole story coming up to the climax and the end will all be going with the flow of how inspired or willing I am to write so please expect a lot of twists and turns to the plot. I'm gonna try to improve my writing style through this so please help me out with suggestions, ideas and constructive criticism. That would be all. Thank you for taking time to read this note and this story. Till the next chapter everyone. :D