Blue Moon

The sparkling star's in the sky twinkle , and seem to wink. They shine brightly but there shine is no match to the beautiful bright glow of the full moon.

In the distance , if you listen closely you can hear wolf howls mixed with sounds of crickets playing a soft tune in the wind.

It is such a beautiful night, a mask to the truth beyond.

A breeze goes by pushing my hip length,wavy,light brown hair to the side leaving the right side of my neck bare. The breeze slows down and just brushes my face giving a nice cool feeling. 

I close my eyes and enjoy the soft,cool wind that mixes well with the quiet beautiful night.. A soft , quiet sigh escapes my lips , sounding loud in the quite night. I look up at the full moon as I lean against the balcony railing smooth ,and hard against my free skin.

I've always loved the moons converting,  guiding, soft light, and the suns warm, bright light.  Always admiring the star's trying to help the moon shine brighter and the clouds trying to help the sun not shine two brightly.  

I back away from the railing and turn around. Then walk towards the tall clear door which was the balcony entrance into my room.. I open the clear door and glance at the moon one more time before walking into my bedroom, closing , and locking the door behind me. I face the door and put down the glittering silver curtains with the design of crescent moons marked all over them.  

I set my alarm clock and hop into my queen sized bed. drifting off into a sweet slumber. The sound of the night, drifting in through the window was my lullaby that night.

.................................................................................................................................

BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! 

I groan in frustration as a loud sound beams through my slumber , waking me up from my peaceful dream .

I open my eyes slowly and litterly punch the snooze button causing the alarm clock to get a dent and the sound it was once making to stop. I strongly hate alarm clocks they ruin one of my favorite things in life SLEEP!!!

If school wasent so earliy in the morning, i may like it better then i do now.

I sit up and stretch my arms into the air well letting a big yawn  escape my lips. I pull my blankets off me and get out of bed. I then walk towards the bathroom and wash my face.

The bathroom was a great size, with white tiled flooring, blue wall paper, fancy marble sink, with a large hotub sized bathrtub, and still the room had lots of space, with a added in shower accross the room from the tub.

 I do bathroom stuff and walk back into my bedroom. I walk over to a large dresser and go through all the drawer's . I come up with a blue t-shirt, pink sweater , blue jeans,and a white flower hair clip.

I exam myself in the golden rimed mirror . A tall girl around 5 foot 9 stands before me wearing a baby blue t-shirt saying ''heart breaker'' on it,a pink sweater open revealing the blue t underneath, blue faded jeans,and a white flower clip on the right side of her head popping out ageist the light,waving,brown hair. 

I nod approving the outfit. I sigh quietly, I'm so not exited for today. Today is what we call hide and seek day. Happens once every year im in grade 9 so this is my first time. . This   In ''hide and seek'[' its not your normal I will go hide and you go count and look for me game. No its way worse.

''Hide and seek'' is a game were another school comes and both school go to the woods. Why you may ask. Well lets just say werewolf's do exist and we have ''hide and seek'' to see if any of the werewolf's have a mate in our school. You see some wolfs have human mates. So any unmated wolfs gather lots of schools together and send all the humans running off into the woods and hide.