Loki

It was a pretty boring day for you. You see, you're an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and normally you'd be chilling with the Avengers in Stark Tower but unfortunately a few of them were away on a mission, and plus, it was boring without Tony. You had begged Fury to send you on a mission but he refused, saying that everything was already being taken care of. As a final attempt to relieve your boredom you attempted to sneak Deadpool on the Helicarrier... Long story short, it didn't quite work out...

So here you were, wandering around, looking for something to do. You finally decided to just listen to music and jam out. As you were having your little jam session, you thought it might be smart to go into a restricted room so that no one walked in on you dancing. Just as you stepped in, (f/s) started playing and you started doing some more... Um... Shall we say provocative moves. Of course you didn't think it would matter because this room was empty...

Right?

WRONG!

You suddenly got the feeling you were being watched so you turned around and saw someone staring at you.

The second you looked over at him he started grinning and said, "Oh no, don't stop on my account, I was enjoying the show, especially with a view like this."

Although you weren't impressed with the response you shook it off and said,

"I'm sure you are, I'm gorgeous, aren't I? Now who are you and why are you in a glass cage? Oh! And should I be scared?"

"I'm Loki."

You cocked your head to the side to indicate that you needed further explanation.

"... Of Asgard?"

You repeated the action.

He sighed in annoyance and said, "Brother of Thor."

"Sorry, but I still don't know who you are..." You said sheepishly.

In truth you were lying, you knew who he was you just didn't want to hurt his feelings, you wanted to make him feel good, you don't know why though. I mean, he did almost commit mass genocide. Either way it seemed to work, he perked up when you said that which made you smile slightly.

"Well then, I am Loki of Asgard, and yes, you should fear me. I took the lives of many people here on Midgard which caused me to be banished here and put in this cage." He said with sadness that dissolved into slight anger at the end.

"But how can I judge whether you should be feared or not without knowing you?" You exclaimed in surprise.

"You know what? I have an idea!"

"Well there's a surprise, Midgardians aren't very intelligent creatures, so it's a wonder you have been able to come up with an idea, that must have put a lot of  stress on your brain." He said mockingly.

"Well, despite your comment I will tell you my idea. Now, since I believe everyone should have a friend, I (the super cool (y/n)) will become yours!" You said with satisfaction and a smile.

"Here I'll start. Hi there! My name's
(y/n), my favourite colour is (f/c), and I'm an agent here at S.H.I.E.L.D. And... Yeah. Now you go." You said encouragingly.

"..." He looked at you with exasperation, sighed and then started reading.

"Fine! I'll let you get away with this for today, but next time I won't let you off so easy! You're gonna be my bestie whether you like it or not! Mark my words!" You said while you were on your way out.

Once you left he chuckled, "I think I might like this one."

<3

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to request! Bye 👋🏻