Rehearsals heating up

Start from the beginning

All of a sudden it seemed like we both couldn't hold it in anymore and we both leaned in until our lips were touching. It was a slow, passionate and love-filled kiss. I could feel Brittany tightening her grip around my neck, our hight difference making it a little harder for her to reach me. After what felt like an eternity I felt her slowly moving her face from mine and she stood on her feet again instead of only her tiptoes. She looked up at me, her big brown eyes meeting mine.

Suddenly the door opened and Amy walked in and Brittany and I stepped away from each other not making it obvious what had just happened. "Woah guys yes! That is the connection I was talking about! Is this the ending of your duet?" she asked. I looked at Brittany who had gone bright red and was staring at the ground so I decided to speak up: "Ehh no it not actually, it is after the lift we do, you know the one from season 4 you really liked?" "Oh yeah I remember that one," she said, "well I can't wait to see the whole thing, but first lunch is waiting for you." We both thanked her and walked out of the room, not saying anything to each other and walking straight to our friends, Brittany to the girls and I to the guys.

During lunch I couldn't focus on anything the other guys were saying. I kept replaying the kiss over and over again.

"Yo bro!" Lamar shouted all of a sudden. I looked up at him. "Huh what?" I answered. "You good bro? You seem a little off," he said. "Yeah yeah I'm fine," I said. "If you say so..."

Brittany's POV
All I did during lunch was throwing glances at Trevor and eating quietly, I didn't feel like talking to anyone about what happened right now.

When lunch was over I walked out of the room and soon enough I was pulled aside by Victoria, who seemed to have noticed that something was wrong: "Hey girlie, what's wrong?" "Nothing just a bit tired that's all," I said. "B come on, something's definitily wrong, I can tell. And besides you know you can tell me everything, I'm you best friend," she said. She was right I wasn't tired at all and I had to talk to someone. "Okay Vic what I'm going to tell you right now is top secret okay?" Victoria nodded. "I did, well we did, something kinda embarassing and I don't know what to do now." "What? Who is we? And what did you guys do?" Victoria asked, clearly very confused. I took a deep breath: "I kissed Trevor." "Hold up wait a minute. How did that happen and most importantly, when?" She asked. "I was before lunch when we were rehearsing our duet and I don't know it just kinda happened I guess," I answered. I could see that Victoria was trying to contain her excitement, her Trittany heart was probably bouncing out of her chest. "And what's going to happen now?" She asked. "I honestly have no idea, we haven't talked since, because Amy came in right after the kiss," I said. "Aw it'll work itself out, now go back rehearse that duet and I'm here if you need something alright?" We gave each other a big hug, she really was the sweetest friend.

I slowly walked back to the rehearsal room, knowing very well that I had to face whatever Amy had interrupted. When I came to the door I took a deep breath and opened it. "Hi," I heard Trevor say. "Hey," I said, a little more nervous than what was probably showing. "So let's get back to this duet, where were we?" He asked. Were we really not gonna talk about it? Did he really expect me to just focus on a dance when  just 30 minutes ago our lips were crashed against each other? "Trev are you serious right now?" I managed to bring out. "Sorry what?"

"Are we really just going to pretend that nothing's happened? Because if that's the case  then you're probably way better at it than I am. I need answers Trevor!" I said, a little angrier than I initially wanted. "Britt let's sit down and talk for a moment," Trevor said. We both sat down against the wall facing the mirror. Our eyes locked as we both were looking at each other in the mirror. A little smile appeared on Trev's face and I couldn't help but blush a little. "Soooo...." I said. "Look B, the only reason I didn't say anything was because I thought it would make you feel very uncomfortable. The way you looked at me during lunch, I thought you were mad at me," he said, now looking at me beside him instead of in the mirror. The fact that he took in consideration how I felt was honestly very sweet.

"Why would I be mad at you?" I said, giggling a bit, "I kissed you back." "I don't know," he answered and shrugged, blushing a bit. "Is that a little blush I see mister Tordjman?" He looked at the ground and seeing him like this made me wonder how we could've ever kept all our feelings in for so many years. "No I'm not," he said and stood up, "I'm just... just thinking about the duet." He walked to the other side of the room. I stood up as well and ran up to him, he caught me running and quickly ran to the other side.

Trevor's POV
We ran around trying to catch each other for a little and I could hear her laugh and occasional squeal. I finally caught her, picked her up over my shoulder and spun her around. She was trying to get loose by hitting me on my back and moving her legs, but I was stronger. "Trev let go of me!" She laughed. I loosened my grip and set her down. "You're crazy," she said and looked up at me, "but adorable." We both leaned in and shared a sweet kiss.

After making out for a little while, I felt her getting tired of standing up on her tiptoes and I broke the kiss, she pulled away and left her eyes closed smiling a little. She opened her eyes and looked me deep in the eyes: "Trev?" "Hm?" "What does this make us? Are we a couple now?" "I don't know, do you want to?" "Of course I want to silly," she said. "Then I guess it's official," I said and pecked her lips and hugged her tightly.

Sorry it took so long to update! Hope to get back into writing soon, but school's been crazy the last few weeks😭. Thank you all for your patience❤