Houswarming party - trittany

When Victoria and Brittany hold a housewarming party, Brittany realises that this might be the only chance she'll get to tell Trevor what she feels for him

Brittany's POV
A little while ago Victoria and I decided that it would be a good idea to live together for some time, since we were both searching for a new place to live. Victoria wanted to move out of her parents' house and I had lived with my sister for so long that something new sounded very appealing.

And now 3 months later Vic and I found a beautiful apartment in Toronto, moved in 2 days ago and now we were having a housewarming party for all of our best friends, some were TNS related others we'd known since we were kids.

I found myself daydreaming until I heard Taveeta behind me. "Oh my gosh it's such a beautiful apartment and the location, it's perfect."
Tav slowly walked into my direction next to Victoria, who just let her in.

Taveeta noticed me and gave me a big hug. "Hi Britt! So this is the place you've been dying to show me." I giggled. "Yep this is it"

"Wow it looks like everyone's here already, I'm late I see," Tav said. "No I think we're only missing Trev," I responded.
I saw Vic giving me a little too obvious wink.

Of course I had to be so stupid and make it obvious that I missed him at the party. But Tav didn't seem to think much of it as she asked where the bathroom was. "I'll show you," I said and walked with her to show her where the bathroom was.

I was just about to walk to the party again when I heard the doorbell. I opened the door and the only missing person from the party was standing behind it.

Trevor's POV
It was so busy on the road that it had taken me 45 minutes instead of 10 to get to Britt and Vic's new place, but I had finally arrived.

"Hi!" Britt said when she opened the door. She was in a white top, with a skirt and bordeaux over the knee suede boots and she looked absolutely stunning. "Hi, I heard there was a party here?" I asked. Britt giggled and let me in.

"So how have you been?" I asked her. "Good, Vic and I have done a lot of unpacking over the last few days but we finshed this morning," she said, "you?" "Oh you know the usual. Planning new RMD conventions, working out some new choreo, stuff like that."

Britt led the way to the living room where I was greeted by everybody.

(A few hours later) The party was coming to an end and it was honestly one of the most fun parties I'd ever been too, mostly because all of my friends were there and we always had a lot of fun together. We had taken lots of pictures, danced and had talked about all sorts of things.

When Myles and Briar went out the door I decided that it was time for me to leave too, as I was the only one left with Brittany and Victoria.

"I'm sorry Trev, but I'm going to bed. I'm really tired and I have to be up at 7 am tomorrow," Victoria gave me a hug and thanked me for coming tonight, "Britt will you please let Trevor out I'm going to get ready for bed." Britt and Vic gave each other a hug and Vic disappeared in one of the rooms, but just before she went in I saw Victoria almost unnoticeably winking at Brittany. Brittany blushed and looked away. I acted casual and pretended to not have seen it.

Brittany's POV
I was sure Trev had seen Vic winking at me and the worst part was that I looked like a tomato from blushing so much.

"Are you okay Britt?" He asked me. "Yeah yeah I'm fine," I responded hoping he would let the whole blushing thing go. Luckily he did.

"Ehm I should get going it's getting late," Trev said. "Yeah just let me show you out," I said. As Trevor put on his jacket I couldn't help but stare at him.