Morning Blood

All I heard was a loud bang on my door and I jolted up with a scream which made Klaus bust my door down and running to me. I searched the room for anything until Klaus wrapped his arms around me and played with me hair.
"Hey! It's ok Elouise it's ok" Klaus said as he shushed me and held me close to him. With my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me I felt better.
"Your request has been served here take this" Elijah said as he walked into my room and handed me a white cup filled with red liquid, human blood. I grabbed the cup and gulped it down until there wasn't any left while Klaus held me close to him.
"I need to find my own place" I said as I fell back on the pillow still being held by Klaus.
"Your fine here are you sure you want to get your own place?" Elijah said as he sat at the edge of the bed. I nodded my head and raised up a bit.
"Klaus I'm ok I promise" I said as I pointed to his arms. He quickly pulled away from me and coughed.
"I'm yes ok alright your fine I'm going to go to the kitchen" he said as he slowly walked out of my room then suddenly I felt my bones breaking and pain everywhere. I howled in pain and my body was starting to shift and that's what made Klaus stay. I was shifting and needed help calming down so he did it while Elijah went to the kitchen and got some kind of herb for me to drink and another to chew. After all the pain I was finally able to shift from a full wolf back to a human/vampire again. I laid in bed sweating while Klaus picked me up and ran me to the tub and filled it with freezing cold water. That's when a little girl came in and laid her hand on mine which immediately calmed me down even more.
"Little wolf what are you doing in here I thought you were playing with aunt Rebekah?" Klaus said as he splashed my torso with water.
"Daddy I heard her howl so I had to come and see if I could help her" Hope said as she sat next to Klaus.
"So this is your daughter?" I asked him while taking deep breaths from the previous pain. He nodded his head with a happy smile and kissed her on the head.
"What's your name miss?" Hope asked as she grabbed a rag and dipped it in the water then dabbed my face with the rag.
"The names Elouise but you can call me Blue" I laughed as I patted her head. She gave me a big smile and then ran off to play while I lay in the tub soaking in cold water.
"She's beautiful Klaus" I said as I looked out the window seeing trees.
"Thank you Love" he said as he kept me cold. After awhile I was ok and I stood up showing scars and bruises from previous days that looked fresh.
"What happened here Love" he asked with anger in his voice. I got out of the tub and wrapped in a towel.
"Nothing just fell a few times down the stairs and doors" I said as I dried off and opened the closet doors.
"Your lying to me" he said as he laid his hand on my shoulder making goosebumps appear on my skin.
"No I'm not I swear it!" I said as I grabbed a pair of jeans, a blue t shirt, and went to the bathroom to change my clothes. A few minutes later I emerged the bathroom and walked over to Klaus and smiled slightly.
"I don't believe you" he said as he grabbed my arm.
"Who cares Klaus, just worry about your family and not me plus you just met me you shouldn't care this much. I know I'm an original as well but nobody cares about Elouise Rose ok" I said as I grabbed my phone and headphones. I started listening to music and drew in my sketch book alone next to the pool which looked nice but I don't swim. I don't know how to that's the thing. I started singing along with the song forgetting that I had headphones on and everyone could probably hear me.
"Little do you know how I'm breaking while you fall asleep. Little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories." I sang as I drew a lion.
(This is what the character drew and no I didn't draw it I'm sorry)

When I finished drawing the lion and the flowers I sang a different song and it caught the attention of a certain little girl who sat next to me the whole time

I took one of my headphones out and smiled.
"You like drawing?" I asked her as I relaxed in the chair next to her chair.
"Daddy likes to draw and paint so I do it with him a lot. Your very good Blue!" She said excitedly as she looked at the picture. I tore the picture out of my book and handed it to her.
"Here keep it I can draw more for you to fill your room if you want" I told her with a smile. A genuine smile on my face made her eyes brighten as she took the photo, thanked me, and ran inside. She's going to be an amazing girl. No she is an amazing young girl. Her father is the same way and that's why I need to move out. When I love, I love hard and when it's love at first sight, it's even worse.