Chapter 6

The Lyon Brothers ^

All the rain keeps falling
And these hoes keep calling
Uh All these rain drops falling on my window
Got me wishing that we did the things we didn't do
And right now I wanna sex you baby
Has anybody sexed you lately
Got all these hoes calling asking me to come through
Asking me to come through
What they don't know
Is it all just make me wanna call you
And ask you if i can sex you lady
Can we do it until we both look crazy
Baby you know I'm from Atlanta
And they raised me like a pimp
Raised me like a pimp, raised me like a pimp
And there's a lot of girls out here
And I could have all of them
But I don't want none of them
I only want one of them

Bando Jonez-Sex You
(This my shit y'all😂 )

*Ava POV*

"You ever thought about having children?" Andre questioned while laying on me as I rub his back while we talked about any and everything  y'all Andre is spoiled and he talks about me being spoiled.

"Yes all the time when I look at my students it gets me thinking someday I'll have my chocolate babies plus my mom is always talking about where's my grandkids at cause I'm not getting any younger."I said laughing as I thought about my mother.

"How many children do you want." He asked

"I think I want 4 but I also want to adopt ." I told him

"Hmm interesting." He said as he looks like he was planning something

"Dre I swear don't be tryna trap me." I told him laughing

He just smiled at me then moved up and started to kiss on my neck I knew there would be a hickie I pulled his face from my neck pushing my lips onto his then wrapping my legs around his waist.

Before we could get any further Dre phone started ringing as he reaches so grab it I went to kissing on his neck.

"Yeah pops." he said trying to keep his composure as I continued to torture his neck while I move my hips up to meet his front.

"Alright I'll meet you at the office in a few give me an hour ." He said before he hung up and put his phone back on the coffee table and looked back at me he knew what I wanted.

"you almost made me slip up." He said giving me that look I was in trouble

"I'm sorry Mr.Lyon I couldn't help myself your just so damn handsome." I said moaning as I put my face into his neck lightly kissing it. One thing about Dre he loved it when I called him Mr.Lyon.

"You'll be the death of me babygirl." He said throwing me over his shoulder giving me a slap on my butt as he went up the stairs, let's just say I enjoyed myself before he had to go to the office.

*Andre POV *

As I got to Empire I already knew what my father wanted to talk earlier I went to go talk to Nessa and I got her to sign the contract.

"Not bad, appealing to an artist's self-interest, told you self-preservation is the first rule of nature, son did it work?"

"Nessa's a smart girl we still need to get shine signature though ." I said placing the contract onto his desk them moving from the desk as Shine bust into the office 

"What's up Andre." Next thing I know it he's punching catching me off guard making my pops stand from his chair but I told I got it

"That's what we doing we short stopping now?"

"It's all right pop I got this." I said pulling off my suit jacket then landing a few punches to his face and gut

"Y'all take everything from me." He said recovering from the blows then pulling out a gun.

"Oh hell no." My dad said reaching for his bat then hitting shine right in the back of his knee with it he landed on the floor dropping his gun as he yelled "not Nessa."

I sent a blow with my knee right to his face making him fall completely to the floor.

"Told y'all that 250k for A-Rod's bat was gonna pay off." he said putting back on its post.

"Alright Shine, let's get down to some business you saw the godfather." He said throwing the contract and a pen at him.

Shine laughs at him then spits on the contract "I ain't signing that." he pushed the contract back to my father who then pulled out his gun aiming it at shine.

"How bout that?" He moved it closer to shine and pushed it back to him with the gun still pointed at him.

Shine looked from me to my father then to the contract contemplating on what to do he then reached for it then signing it as my father looked over at me.

"You alright right son?"

"Yeah pops I'm good." I said as I whipped the sweat off my face watching shine sign the contract once done I sent one last blow to his stomach knocking him out cold.

"You did good son go home and clean up." He said picking up the contract then walking over to his desk

"Thanks pop." I went to pick up my suit jacket then walking out the office going into mines to at least clean up a bit before I left out the building instead

of going home I went straight to Ava's house I know she's gonna be pissed at me once she sees my face.

"Cookie I don't know, I'm fine with them not knowing who I am." Ava said

My mom has been wanting a family dinner with Ava being there as well that means she would meet my father and Anika as well I knew she probably  not ready for that

"Alright I'll go as long as I get to cook again and okay I'll be sure to tell Dre." She then hung up and looked over at me and quickly came to me

"Dre what the hell happened to your face?" She said looking at the bruise that formed

"I got into a fight with an artist we are trying to sign manager."

"Did you at least win." She said smirking at me

"Babygirl you know I did now whats this about family dinner."

"Well your mom wants me to meet the rest of your family since we have been together for the last 6 months she thought it was time and of course she doesn't give up so I just said fine." She said pouting as I sat her on my lap facing me.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to." I didn't want her to feel like she's being forced to go.

"No I wanna go do you think your dad will like me?" she asked

"With him you never know but I think he will." I said as I kissed her forehead then her mood changed completely before she never liked sex this much but now she wants it just as much as me.

"You know Mr.Lyon we really didn't get to enjoy ourselves earlier because you had to leave." She getting up from my lap and pulling off the large shirt she had on I couldn't help but look at her chocolate skin then she started walking to the steps wanting me to follow her .

I hope you guys enjoyed this over due chapter I did have a little writers block

How do y'all think the rest of the family will react towards Ava?